View Full Version : Class M License test in Philadelphia

WebeClinkZ
October 23rd, 2011, 10:35 AM
cY_Yj7DHqbI

Here is my vid showing you guys what is being tested here in philadelphia. This vid might help you guys who wants to know whats gonna be tested and how to pass. Its tough at first, but it will be easier if you know what to do and practice before the test day. I hope it helps! cheers :)

greatwhiteninja
October 23rd, 2011, 10:45 AM
delaware is very similiar, except your in a small parking lot the whole time about the size of of 2 bowling lanes side by side..no lie! and you have to do those cones and a bunch of stopping and speeding up within the lines.. the instructor walks you through the whole thing too before doing it. i wanna say our cones were 4 not 3, but a guy in a goldwing was with us and i was like no way he is passing this.. he did all 4 cones without putting his feet down, was unbelievable! every one else including me put there foot down once and we all were on bikes twice as small..lol!

massacremasses
October 23rd, 2011, 12:21 PM
yeah my buddy is gonna use my bike instead of his R6 for the test lol

leed
October 24th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Man, that's a lot easier than ours is!

miss_syn
October 25th, 2011, 06:46 AM
If you end up taking the class you'll get your M license there if you pass... which I hear is a lot easier in PA than the test.

Heed
October 25th, 2011, 11:19 AM
I'm so glad I got my license via MSF. Luckily in Illinois, all you have to do is be 18 years old and pass the BRC and then you're golden.

I probably wouldn't be able to do the state test.. I get nervous anyway