View Full Version : FS: SYNERGY HEATED LEATHER GLOVES (size small)

headshrink
October 27th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I was about to post this on ebay, but thought I would keep it in the family if I could. I'm asking a little less here, than I will on ebay, if it doesn't sell here. I'm selling it because it doesn't fit. It is too small/tight on my hands, there is one spot that is uncomfortable for me, due to the location of a wire inside. I'm assuming it probably wouldn't be a bother if it fit my hand better, but gotta give 100% full disclosure.

$100 shipped (continental US price. Canada will be a little extra for shipping)
Below is the add copy I wrote for ebay. Sorry if it reads like it.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=550&pictureid=7040

SYNERGY HEATED LEATHER GLOVES, by Tour Master - ( in original retail package) Size Small

Will ship to USA & CANADA

“LIKE NEW” - Worn only twice, otherwise these are brand new, with no defects.
I got these gloves for my birthday, love them, but they are much too small for my hands. The gloves, controller, etc. was stored in the original retail package for the remainder of the season, but wiring harness was left installed on my bike and is in excellent condition.

Other than being too small for MY hands, they are very comfortable, sturdy, warm, and will provide great protection from the elements. You can feel the heat almost immediately, and with the controller in the glove mount, the settings can be adjusted very easily while riding.

One thing the Tour Master web page does not tell you about this product is there is a little wiper-blade strip sown into the side of the left thumb. This is supposedly to wipe rain off your visor.

Comes complete with everything you need to use on your motorcycle

Includes:
- Synergy heated leather gloves (size small)- Controller with 3 heat settings (with wiring to run through clothes)
- Fused power lead wiring harness (stays installed on bike & has quick connector for the gloves)
- “V-Split” connector (used only if you want to add other Synergy products to the same controller)
- Original retail package
- Instruction book

Information below from the Tour Master web page:

“Synergy Electric Gloves
Tour Master Synergy™ apparel is designed to operate from a vehicle’s standard 12-volt electrical system to provide unmatched levels of warmth and comfort. With Synergy™ apparel, wearers can be warm without the bulk and discomfort typically caused by excessive layers of clothing. By providing increased warmth and mobility in cold temperatures, Synergy™ apparel helps reduce fatigue while increasing safety and enjoyment.

Each Synergy™ garment is heated by a series of durable carbon fiber heating elements, which generate safe, electronically controlled infrared heat. In addition to safe and even heating, carbon fiber elements are lightweight, flexible and safe to operate in wet conditions. It is carbon fiber’s light weight and flexibility that allows Synergy™ garments to fit comfortably under protective riding apparel. “

joshuajcrouch
May 2nd, 2012, 09:48 AM
I am assuming that these are no longer for sale?

headshrink
May 2nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
I am assuming that these are no longer for sale?

Oh yeah. They went on ebay.... had a surprisingly difficult time selling them too. Ended up slashing the price, then getting an angry email about a tear in them, which I hadn't noticed, but based on the picture sent back to me looked like it was from the manufacturing...... it was little. I then ended up splitting the repair cost. Lesson learned: motorcycle gear needs to be fit in person, and ebay isn't always an easy place to get your money back on items that don't fit (even if they are new).

headshrink
May 2nd, 2012, 10:42 AM
Gloves are sold

joshuajcrouch
May 2nd, 2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks for getting back to me so quick. Sorry to hear about your bad experience on ebay. I am new to riding and want to get set up for this upcoming winter...