View Full Version : Shift Jacket

pop0tart
November 8th, 2011, 08:57 AM
CE panels

Zip out quilted liner

size Small Tall

I'm 6'4'' and weigh 190 lbs and it's too short in the torso and arms, so I would recommend it for someone on the taller side (5'11'' ish) who is on the trim/skinny side (if you have a 6 pack, come on in...kegs need not apply)

it's used...but plenty of wear left...especially for a noob who is currently riding around in a hoodie.

shipping will probably be 15 bucks or a bit less, depending on location or come pick it up in PA.

pop0tart
November 8th, 2011, 09:01 AM
another. I'll get measurements of the arms and torso if someone wants this

Mocha Man
November 8th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I'm definitely interested. I'll come back later after I get out of school and see if anyone has picked it up yet.

pop0tart
November 8th, 2011, 10:19 PM
you go to a boarding school, sport? :D

DreamN
November 8th, 2011, 10:23 PM
I'd so take this but I'm vertically challenged. Only 5' 8". Someone should definitely jump on this. Free jacket is always great.

forbitel
November 9th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Doug, Has someone pick this one yet?
I'm interested but I'm in Ohio, will you be willing to ship it?

Let me know :)

Mocha Man
November 9th, 2011, 08:52 AM
you go to a boarding school, sport? :D

Sorry it took so long to reply. And no, I go to college lol but I've been studying for exams for the past 2 days. I'll pass on the jacket for now though. I want to be positive that I'm getting my bike soon. I have all my other gear but I'd rather have someone else use it for the weather than me, who couldn't really use it at all at this time

pop0tart
November 9th, 2011, 09:42 AM
shipping will probably be 15 bucks or a bit less, depending on location or come pick it up in PA.

Yeah, you might be able to twist my arm into shipping it. :rolleyes:

Let me get measurements up online tonight to be sure. In the mean time, figure out your sleeve size:

Arm: Bend your elbow 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck (there is a bone that projects out there). Measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist. The total length in inches is your sleeve length.

and just measure torso from that same bone that sticks out at the back of your neck and go to almost half way down your butt so the jacket will still have enough length when you're riding in a tuck.

Ninja28
November 9th, 2011, 08:24 PM
ooooh ooooooh Im 6'2" ish Ill take it if you guys dont want it!

Ninja28
November 16th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Is this thing still available! I reeeeaallly need it!

pop0tart
November 20th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I am so sorry for taking so long...this is what I get for keeping it at my GF's house across town.

Okay...Sleeves are 35" and down the back is 27"

Probably will be a good fit for you, Christian. PM me your address and I'll get it ready if you still need it. I can have it out tomorrow.

Ninja28
November 26th, 2011, 07:18 PM
PopOtart.... Shipping Money sent a few days ago! Can I get a tracking #

pop0tart
November 26th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Yeah...over the holiday weekend. It's going out Monday.

pop0tart
December 11th, 2011, 08:04 AM
how's it working?

Ninja28
December 11th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Works perfect! Probably fits my girlfriend slightly better (She is 6'1") so will work well when we 2 Up. It will be a great early spring/late fall jacket, and I appreciate your generosity!