View Full Version : Stunt rider - freaking hilarious

wandyhee
November 8th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Not a video of my favourite motorcycle, but this one is freaking hilarious ! :D

M1F36ypznbs

don't know how to attach it here, so I just copy the link to the video

akima
November 9th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Didn't expect that to happen! :p Love the hand on hip, look-of-disappointment stance that the lady gave him.

wandyhee
November 9th, 2011, 04:46 AM
that's an adult guy, should be around 40's I think. they wear that type of cloths overthere in India

can't stop laughing everytime I watch this video... LOL!

akima
November 9th, 2011, 05:21 AM
that's an adult guy, should be around 40's I think. they wear that type of cloths overthere in India

oops! :rolleyes: Different culture.

can't stop laughing everytime I watch this video... LOL!

Love the comedy 'bang' noise as the driver collides with the fence. :D

exploring/carolina
November 9th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Like the video, too. :thumbup:

Reminds me of the airshow routine where the instructor hand props the airplane with the student at the controls and the only person in the airplane. The student takes off solo for a very wild & funny ride!

road_rascal
November 10th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Tuk tuk go boom boom.

n_aditya
November 12th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Everytime i see this video it has me in splits.:thumbup:

The incident occured in one of India's southern states - Kerala fondly known or highly advertised as God's own country.

The three wheeled contraption is called autorickshaw and is widely used for public transport apart from taxis and buses.

the auto crashes into a tin sheet which marks the boundary of someone's private property, hence the loud funny sound. :D

P.S. I am not from this state (Kerala) but know quite a bit about it. Its a very nice place with lots of greenery and wildlife.

akima
November 12th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Everytime i see this video it has me in splits.:thumbup:

The incident occured in one of India's southern states - Kerala fondly known or highly advertised as God's own country.

The three wheeled contraption is called autorickshaw and is widely used for public transport apart from taxis and buses.

the auto crashes into a tin sheet which marks the boundary of someone's private property, hence the loud funny sound. :D

P.S. I am not from this state (Kerala) but know quite a bit about it. Its a very nice place with lots of greenery and wildlife.

Interesting stuff! I'd love to go to India one day.

We should make you the official Ninjette.org Indian events correspondent :p

Lil_Green_Demon
November 12th, 2011, 04:23 PM
That video made me laugh so hard.

I wonder what they were saying. Can you translate please, n_aditya ?

wandyhee
November 12th, 2011, 06:38 PM
my translation are based on description they wrote;

turn around (Pusing )
turn around first (Pusing balik dulu )
Hey dude.. go to that point (tree) and shift to 4th gear (Dey macha.. itu pokok depan gear 4 pakai)
Not that! That tree infront you, that tree (Bukan la! Itu pokok depan itu pokok la..)
Yup..that tree (Ha.. itu pokok la)
Turn that thing-refer to throttle (Kasi pusing itu..)
NO BALL (TARA TELOR)
Turn the throttle harder (kasi pusing itu throttle la..)
Dude.. turn around (dey..pusing la)
dude/gang watch this (Geng tengok aku)
Hey..What the hell is that? (Hey apa da tu?)

Lil_Green_Demon
November 12th, 2011, 09:28 PM
^^^ :thumbup:

gt_turbo
November 17th, 2011, 02:09 PM
meh not as funny as the guy that was lane splitting during traffic and got hit with a drivers door.

n_aditya
November 21st, 2011, 11:57 PM
I wonder what they were saying. Can you translate please, n_aditya ?

Sorry for the delay in my post. It's pretty much what @wandy has translated. The language spoken in the video is Malayalam - local language in the state of Kerala. India has more than 20 languages and equal or more number of dialects depending on the state/region. I can speak five languages and just about understand a couple more. :)

rosninjet
November 22nd, 2011, 01:14 AM
LOL! This is freaking hilarious! Look at his face! LOL