View Full Version : Mini Fridge with freezer

Major_Paine
November 16th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I have a mini fridge that was barely used for one year while I was at the university. Its clean and works great. Included is the ice cube tray (unused), manuals, and keys to lock the fridge.

asking price is 150 and local only. Im in san gabriel valley area of socal.

Jvello15
November 19th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Damn, I'm not local lol good luck with sale

cerberusrex25
November 19th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Not local either, but damn I would love to own this puppy for the safe keeping of my tasty treats. Good luck with sale and enjoy the free bump.

Major_Paine
November 19th, 2011, 02:23 PM
haha i would love to ship it, but i feel like shipping this thing is goign to cost quite a bit..

id use it if i could have a den or a mini bar. sighh

Vampyre
November 19th, 2011, 03:44 PM
haha i would love to ship it, but i feel like shipping this thing is goign to cost quite a bit..

id use it if i could have a den or a mini bar. sighh

Why can't you. I have a music room for my guitars that will also become my game room when I get another tv. This would be awesome as my minibar fridge. Alas, other side of country.

akima
November 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM
LOL @ you Americans. Y'all eat to much!

Over here, this is a mini fridge:
http://cdn.taylorgifts.com/images/products/p33889b.jpg

Major_Paine
November 19th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Why can't you. I have a music room for my guitars that will also become my game room when I get another tv. This would be awesome as my minibar fridge. Alas, other side of country.

currently live at my parents. i had this back when i was in an apartment.

Major_Paine
November 19th, 2011, 05:11 PM
LOL @ you Americans. Y'all eat to much!

Over here, this is a mini fridge:
http://cdn.taylorgifts.com/images/products/p33889b.jpg

i had the fridge back when i was in college. it was the only fridge/freezer i had to use. id load it with food for a week or two.

i would love one of those on my desk tho