View Full Version : Amazon.com 1-Click Ordering

Jiggles
December 14th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Nearly just got ripped off by Amazon with 1-Click Ordering! I went to order a laser temperature order gun, found what I wanted and decided to get it. I think I've used 1-Click ordering before but it has never done this to me. When I clicked the 1-Click it took me to the order confirmation page saying my order has been placed. Sweet :thumbup:

Then I look and it says it's going to ship in one day! Double sweet! But wait, why would they do one day shipping for free!? So I check and instead of doing the standard free shipping, they put me on one day shipping for $50!!! WTF!? Ah well, no harm done I can easily change that right? So I click change shipping speed and I'm prompted to login... WTF!? I can order any item I want without logging in but if I want the shipping to cost less than $50 then I still have to login? Amazon, you be trippin' girl. :mad:

CynicalC
December 15th, 2011, 12:59 AM
The one click is convenient but you have to set up your shipping options ahead of time. The problem is you can't select free super saver as the default option, so if something is supposed to have free shipping, one-click will not work for you.

Amazon is famous for their awesome customer service. They'll correct it for you, but they'll tell you it's one time only.