View Full Version : Christmas Gear Giveaway!

Rman666
December 17th, 2011, 02:53 PM
** All of the gear is ready for a new home! Thanks!

Okay, here is the deal.

I started riding two seasons ago, and this site has been a great help to me in learning about riding, safety and the joy of motorcycles!

When I first started riding, I bought a lot of gear - some I wore, some that did not fit, and a few items because there were on sale.

I am in the process of moving, and in the holiday spirit, I will be giving away some of these items to the first person who responds for each item.

I will send them to you at my expense, but in return, you will have to post a picture of you wearing the item.

Also, I would rather give the items to someone who really needs proper riding gear, so if you don't really need it, please don't ask for it. This is on the honor system!

Thanks. Here are the items. I will try to post a picture, but since I am an idiot, if they don't show up, they are in my album!

Happy Holidays!

1.Twist of Fate Jacket - New With Tags - Never Worn

Color - Blue/Black/White, Size - Small

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=875&pictureid=7364

2. Alpinestars T-Monterey Air-Flo Jacket

Color - Black, Size – Medium
Worn a couple of times. All protection and liners included.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=875&pictureid=7365

3. Joe Rocket Alter Ego Pants – Small

Worn a handful of times. Never been down. All protection and liners.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=875&pictureid=7366

Rman666
December 17th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Also, I will be checking in tomorrow. Gotta run!

outasight20
December 17th, 2011, 03:18 PM
I don't need any gear nor would any of yours fit me, but :thumbup: :thumbup: for the incredibly generous Christmas spirit. I'm sure someone will be very happy.

Kevin2109
December 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Thats really cool of you man! Its good to still see people that care :)

Alex
December 17th, 2011, 04:52 PM
/moved to Free Stuff!

Nice gesture! :thumbup:

Heed
December 17th, 2011, 04:53 PM
kudos for being generous

Yasko
December 17th, 2011, 05:50 PM
God Bless You

That's what Christmas is about.

nickjpass
December 17th, 2011, 09:50 PM
PM with questions sent...

csmith12
December 17th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Great spirit sir! The world needs more people like you.

Rman666
December 18th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks for everyone's comments and replies!

The gear all had found homes! Be safe and post pix!

Flying Pig
December 18th, 2011, 10:51 AM
You're even shipping at your expense! Very cool of you to brighten up others' holidays!

Pudge Ate Me
December 18th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Yea thanks alot man, now I can give my buddy his jacket with 10 holes back :)

cuz
December 18th, 2011, 01:01 PM
your kindness will come 10 folds :):):)

killamuf
December 19th, 2011, 04:33 PM
That is awesome man. You are the doing a great deed. I really need a Riding jacket because I don't have one, but those sizes wont fit me. Someone will be very lucky.

Respect.

massacremasses
December 19th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks for everyone's comments and replies!

The gear all had found homes! Be safe and post pix!

DANG IT. So im to late eh? I wanted that A* jacket!

oh well! awesome of you to do that! what a nice guy! :D

CynicalC
December 19th, 2011, 05:30 PM
DANG IT. So im to late eh? I wanted that A* jacket!

oh well! awesome of you to do that! what a nice guy! :D

Hah you were at the back of a long line anyway. :p nickjpass needed it to go with his exhaust and chain guard. :rolleyes:

massacremasses
December 19th, 2011, 05:31 PM
LOL

He probably got it all.

nickjpass
December 19th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Hah you were at the back of a long line anyway. :p nickjpass needed it to go with his exhaust and chain guard. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

rusninja
December 19th, 2011, 09:02 PM

Lmao :p

nickjpass
December 19th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Rusninja...

rusninja
December 19th, 2011, 09:10 PM
what :O cant have a laugh :P?

nickjpass
December 19th, 2011, 09:16 PM
stop thread jacking

CynicalC
December 20th, 2011, 07:00 PM
stop thread jacking

Stop jacking things from people who can actually use them.

Jiggles
December 20th, 2011, 08:22 PM

pwnd

nickjpass
December 20th, 2011, 08:27 PM

Wow. You obviously have no idea of my current position, so why don't you mind your own business, and piss off.

killamuf
December 20th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Come one guys....lets just take it easy..! Its Holiday season, and the original poster did a good deed. No need for arguing/fighting....

PS - I am not taking sides, just trying to settle things down here. :D (even tho I am a noob here. lol)

CynicalC
December 21st, 2011, 02:51 AM
Wow. You obviously have no idea of my current position, so why don't you mind your own business, and piss off.

We all know your current position, collecting free stuff just for the sake of having it.

massacremasses
December 21st, 2011, 07:14 AM
CynicalC is cynical

:lol:

CynicalC
December 21st, 2011, 10:11 AM
CynicalC is cynical

:lol:

I keeps it reals. :D

Really though, it was a very cool gesture and I know nobody gets to decide who "deserves" anything. I really just hope it went to someone who can actually use it while riding a bike and not a school bus. :)

sombo
December 21st, 2011, 10:27 AM
I look at it this way. At least he is doing the right thing in getting proper gear before getting the bike. So many people these days get the bike and MAYBE a helmet then just go with that.

massacremasses
December 21st, 2011, 10:40 AM
I look at it this way. At least he is doing the right thing in getting proper gear before getting the bike. So many people these days get the bike and MAYBE a helmet then just go with that.

right but I think there argument is that, what about the dude that doesn't have the proper jacket and actually NEEDS one... If hes not spending his money on a bike he should be buying his gear. I see your point but I see there's as well. Needless to say the gesture was noble :) and I am not bitter as I do have a jacket, just not a water proof one ;)

killamuf
December 21st, 2011, 11:41 AM
right but I think there argument is that, what about the dude that doesn't have the proper jacket and actually NEEDS one... If hes not spending his money on a bike he should be buying his gear. I see your point but I see there's as well. Needless to say the gesture was noble :) and I am not bitter as I do have a jacket, just not a water proof one ;)

lol Like me????? I didn't have a jacket until last night. I ordered one from Motorcycle Superstore.! :thumbup:

sombo
December 21st, 2011, 12:08 PM

No, I agree with you in that I see both sides. He should get the gear on his own merit, for sure. I'm just trying to balance the positive from the negative here. I agree that the free stuff should go to someone with greater need for one. But you do have to admit at least he is taking a step in the right direction. You could also argue that those who have a bike and no jacket did things the wrong way by not getting the gear before and are paying the price for it now. Either way you look at it someone is going to be upset.

Nice to see someone being generous with their gear they can't use and just giving it to those that can.

Firehorse
December 21st, 2011, 11:31 PM
This is for you Rman666!
Nice work!!

Not me in this vid but he's got the spirit happening too.:thumbup:

fJfPgOH5Iys

DjDiablo
December 27th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Well i guess some one already take... I got in to an acident not long ago and lost my jacket gloves and helmet, trying to fix the bike but i will have to pay alot on that still... if u still got any of the gear i will be glad... i will pay shipping no problem since i am in brasil...

Remember people... no matter what you do one day you will kiss the ground... So be smart get good gear...

PS: I am ok, got only a broken thumb that does not move the way it should any more... but if i had no jacket gloves and helmet i would no be here 2day...

:thumbup::thumbup: