View Full Version : Zero Gravity Double Bubble

NDspd
December 20th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Hey guys, I've been looking at purchasing a new windshield for my White 250R. I was looking at the Zero Gravity Double bubble, I'm either in the city or out on the highway. When I'm on the high way, I'm usually in a 3/4 tuck position, so I figured something like the DB might help a bit with noise and buffeting.

I know some of you guys out there have this windshield, what do you think about it? How easy does it install? Does it make any difference and does it look good on our bikes?

http://images.motorcycle-superstore.com/ProductImages/OG/2007_Zero_Gravity_Double_Bubble_Windscreen_Smoke.jpg

saxnbass
December 20th, 2011, 09:14 AM
I have a DB on order, not ZG but close enough. I rode a friend's bike with a DB and loved it. The wind felt much nicer, more like a breeze than a wind. It also looks very nice. As long as the holes line up well (which ZG, Puig, HotBodies, and those bigger names usually do), it's a breeze to install (pun intended :D ).

Nemesis
December 20th, 2011, 10:23 AM
I have the ZG double bubble and highly recommend this to all 250R riders (track or not). You'll find being tucked behind the double bubble reduces wind drag to your helmet/chest.

But I don't think they make the exact one you pictured for a pre-gen bike which is where this thread is posted in.

saxnbass
December 20th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I think he rides a 2011.

Nemesis
December 20th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I think he rides a 2011.

I figured that...just giving him a hard time about posting this in the wrong sub-forum. :D

:thumbup: