View Full Version : another merry Christmas

massacremasses
December 22nd, 2011, 08:29 AM
Hey guys since Ive taken a few things free and have yet to repay the site. SOOOO I want to repay you guys with what Ive got. Id really like to give this to someone who needs it and is using some crappy helmet they got for free or something...

So Ive got two things

1. full face helemt size medium
2. Cortech gloves. size small

Ive only worn the gloves for my MSF class. It does seem like there seems to be a small stitching tear but its not that big. If you dont have gloves please let me know.

This helmet. Sorry its the only one I have of it.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/massacrethemasses/2011-10-1295163549.jpg
gloves
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/massacrethemasses/2011-12-22_07-24-17_264.jpg

Also they should really have a blue bike... lol.
And have a bike in general. I only ask that you post up pics when you get it and actually use this stuff!

Nemesis
December 22nd, 2011, 08:35 AM
I'll take it all...including the bike. :)

massacremasses
December 22nd, 2011, 08:37 AM
I'll take it all...including the bike. :)

LOL kk you want me to ship that via Fedex freight? that cool? ;)

Bike will not be looking like that soon. btw :)

massacremasses
December 22nd, 2011, 09:04 AM
If no one claims them in a couple days. Helmet will go on CL and Ill give the gloves to my riding friend who has been bugging me about giving them to her.. haha

Nemesis
December 22nd, 2011, 09:29 AM
This helmet. Sorry its the only one I have of it.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/massacrethemasses/2011-10-1295163549.jpg

Yes, I know...I can see the pic but what kinda helmet is it. :p

FYI - for those interested in the helmet...it may be good for Moto Gymkhana practicing. :lol:

massacremasses
December 22nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Its a THH helmet. Nothing special but I only used it for like 2 months I think? so its pretty lightly used. scratches are mostly from my son playing with it. I havent dropped that one... I dropped my new one from like 4 feet onto the concrete... I was so pissed. Oh well hope its fine. since im gettting rid of this one. lol

FrugalNinja250
December 22nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
I dropped my new one from like 4 feet onto the concrete... I was so pissed. Oh well hope its fine. since im gettting rid of this one. lol

If the shell isn't cracked you're fine. To damage the liner with an impact a head must be inside the helmet at the moment of impact.

massacremasses
December 22nd, 2011, 04:48 PM
If the shell isn't cracked you're fine. To damage the liner with an impact a head must be inside the helmet at the moment of impact.

thats kinda what someone else had said, so I was hoping that was correct. Thanks for your assurance :)

Also that was my new one. Not the one Im offering to give away... lol

massacremasses
January 2nd, 2012, 04:39 PM
all this is gone now. Helmet gets shipped tomorrow... UPS is closed today.

Kstorm21
January 3rd, 2012, 02:42 AM
Thanks dude! I got the gloves. They fit perfect! I'll post them on here when I'm done with my class. (if i don't keep them) :)

Firehorse
January 3rd, 2012, 03:36 AM
Thanks dude! I got the gloves. They fit perfect! I'll post them on here when I'm done with my class. (if i don't keep them) :)

Double check with the class requirements for gloves. Many classes require that you have full coverage gloves. No skin showing and covering the whole wrist bones. Or bring some el cheapo construction heavy leather gloves just in case!

Good score and good going Mummymuscles! Donations are good for the soul.
Lol, I couldn't resist. Your user name is so hard to type with a finicky 'S' key.:rolleyes:

Kstorm21
January 3rd, 2012, 04:53 AM
Double check with the class requirements for gloves. Many classes require that you have full coverage gloves. No skin showing and covering the whole wrist bones. Or bring some el cheapo construction heavy leather gloves just in case!

Good score and good going Mummymuscles! Donations are good for the soul.
Lol, I couldn't resist. Your user name is so hard to type with a finicky 'S' key.:rolleyes:

I believe the gloves do that. But I'll check into it. I'm taking the class here at Schofield Barracks. The military is kind of strict on things.

massacremasses
January 3rd, 2012, 07:23 AM
lol.

they should be ok Katherine.

Those are the gloves I used for the MSF course before I got my A* ones from a guy on here :)

People with small hands gotta stick together!! :rock: haha

Gorilla25
January 3rd, 2012, 10:38 AM
I believe the gloves do that. But I'll check into it. I'm taking the class here at Schofield Barracks. The military is kind of strict on things.

hey...an Oahu rider :) stop by in our Oahu section! (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=61370&page=15) we do misc chat and organizing rides too....:D