View Full Version : signing off for now with question

mikedabike64
February 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM
thanks to everyone who made this site possible, although I had a pre gen I still liked and hoped for a new gen.
I sold the 02 250( my 14th bike) which I was using as a track bike as well.
Mean while I picked up a 500r for the track, hopefully at some point I will get the new gen I wanted.
anyway I dont know how to cancle my account here. so i was asking if anyone could help. thanks i hope to be back at some point soon.
mike h

Alex
February 9th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Hi Mike -

There's no requirement to cancel your account. If you want me to remove your access I can certainly do that, but there's really no need. Enjoy the bikes you have, and come back and visit sometime, whether or not you end up with a 250R again. :thumbup:

/moved to Forum Info section

Racer x
February 9th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Ya just peek in let us know how you like the new bike. We will be here. Good luck

nickjpass
February 9th, 2012, 03:37 PM
DON'T leave!?!?

cuz
February 9th, 2012, 05:00 PM
well what ever you do take care:thumbup: (biker wave) hope you the best do come back when ever you can:cool::cool:

headshrink
February 17th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I think you can disable email notifications in your preferences, if you where concerned about a flood of emails about things you no longer follow.

Other members have left for other boards when they traded their 250r for another bike, but...... they always come back. ;)