View Full Version : NWFL and Lower Alabama rides

TheDuck
November 19th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I ride with a bunch of guys here most Sundays, often showing up Hayabusas and ZX14s on my 250! Anyone else in the area that would like to join? I'd love to see how I would fair up next to another 250.. ANY 250!

Lemme know! :-D

kkim
November 20th, 2008, 02:13 PM
I would, but damn, that's a long ride for me to get there. :p

Wish you success at finding a 250 riding buddy in your area. :cool:

TheDuck
November 20th, 2008, 03:25 PM
I would, but damn, that's a long ride for me to get there. :p

Wish you success at finding a 250 riding buddy in your area. :cool:

Set up a ramp on the east side of the island, and get a HELLUVA running start!

HKr1
November 29th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Will make one with you soon I hope!

We went on the Veterans day ride with some of the Pensacola riders. Rode down to Panama City Beach to see the "Moving Wall". Was pretty nice 1st ride with them :)

TheDuck
November 29th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Will make one with you soon I hope!

We went on the Veterans day ride with some of the Pensacola riders. Rode down to Panama City Beach to see the "Moving Wall". Was pretty nice 1st ride with them :)

Tomorrow morning @ 9AM we will be meeting at Bagelheads on 9mile road which is out in a building in front of the new Publix. We will be out on some ride, not sure of our route this time. I would like to invite you to join us!

kkim
November 29th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Tomorrow morning @ 9AM we will be meeting at Bagelheads on 9mile road which is out in a building in front of the new Publix. We will be out on some ride, not sure of our route this time. I would like to invite you to join us!
take pictures! :D

TheDuck
November 29th, 2008, 05:18 PM
take pictures! :D

LoL ok! I will be the only 250 there though, unless Kerry shows up... need to get a camera mount so I can record me passing the Hayabusas and ZX14s. :-D

This will be the first time for me taking the bike out since I've got it tuned correctly, AND also the first time with the 15 tooth front sprocket.

I'll give you my full report, sir!

:cbrsmiley:

kkim
November 29th, 2008, 05:24 PM
LoL ok! I will be the only 250 there though, unless Kerry shows up... need to get a camera mount so I can record me passing the Hayabusas and ZX14s. :-D

This will be the first time for me taking the bike out since I've got it tuned correctly, AND also the first time with the 15 tooth front sprocket.

I'll give you my full report, sir!

:cbrsmiley:

you mean with the 120 main?

don't see why you need a camera mount... you still have your left hand available as you pass the other bikes or are you too busy giving them the one finger salute? :eek:

TheDuck
November 29th, 2008, 06:44 PM
you mean with the 120 main?

Yep! :thumbup: Everyone has complained it was too cold, or has been drinking too hard to get up the next morning. I haven't gone riding with the group in about 5 weeks or so. I'm jonesin'!

The bike feels great, riding in the same places as I usually do the big as more nuts. But I will use those guys to guage the real performance of the bike, lol.

Don't see why you need a camera mount... you still have your left hand available as you pass the other bikes or are you too busy giving them the one finger salute? :eek:

Well if I'm flippin' them, I'd still need a camera hand! Right hand not an option!

TheDuck
November 30th, 2008, 09:59 AM
because of the rain and crappy weather this morning, we are meeting at 11AM.

I am just down the street, so I will be at Bagelheads shortly!

HKr1
November 30th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Still up in Michigan for me. It's snowing again today :D

GoPro replaced my camera(used broken camera - gopro has awesome service), so we can get some vid too. < That is when ever we make it back home :thumbup:

TheDuck
November 30th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Still up in Michigan for me. It's snowing again today :D

GoPro replaced my camera(used broken camera - gopro has awesome service), so we can get some vid too. < That is when ever we make it back home :thumbup:

Well then, looking forward to your return!

The ride today was only me and one other guy on his ZX-14. Once I passed him in some of the twisties, I kept on it for a while because I had nobody else to pass. Before you know it, his headlight disappeared behind me. Its great when the guy on the big bike has to play catch-up! :D

Teenage Dirtbag
December 2nd, 2008, 10:01 AM
Yo! Well I'm in upstate south Carolina but i stop by Jacksonville Florida now and than. Let me know if any other rides around.

TheDuck
December 2nd, 2008, 10:11 AM
Yo! Well I'm in upstate south Carolina but i stop by Jacksonville Florida now and than. Let me know if any other rides around.

Well sure! You're invited... but you're in the wrong part of FL. lol. Still, you're welcome to join!

Obsidian
June 21st, 2009, 07:58 PM
I'm up for a ride man. We have another Mobilian here also so maybe we can have 3 250s.

Even though mine isn't that much older, it will sure look like it. lol.

Snake
June 21st, 2009, 08:06 PM
Hey don't forget me here in Louisiana. Your not that far of a ride.

Obsidian
June 21st, 2009, 09:16 PM
Oh definately not Snake. You'll be a couple of hours but we still need to find somewhere to ride around here.

And we are NOT riding in NoLA. Mmmmkay? It's hard to pull the gat out when you're trying to maintain throttle control. lol.

Snake
June 22nd, 2009, 09:19 AM
Oh definately not Snake. You'll be a couple of hours but we still need to find somewhere to ride around here.

And we are NOT riding in NoLA. Mmmmkay? It's hard to pull the gat out when you're trying to maintain throttle control. lol.

No prob. just find some good roads, a few people to ride with us and lets go.

TheDuck
June 22nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
Lol, its been a while since I returned to this thread, haha!

So anyone else up for a ride who is actually in the NWFL/Lower Alabama area?

zach
June 22nd, 2009, 05:59 PM
I live in Crestview. Just picked up my '06 ninja 250 in navarre today. Rode it around pcola on scenic and 9th and just around town. Where's some good places to cruise around? I'm not much into hauling ass yet haha.

Snake
June 22nd, 2009, 06:02 PM
First of all welcome.

TheDuck
June 22nd, 2009, 07:47 PM
I live in Crestview. Just picked up my '06 ninja 250 in navarre today. Rode it around pcola on scenic and 9th and just around town. Where's some good places to cruise around? I'm not much into hauling ass yet haha.

Awesome! There are lots of good places out in the middle of nowhere near Stockton, AL. Also there are severaly good roads in the Blackwater State Forest. Just don't do anything stupid near any place you see houses. Rednecks are known to come running outside with shotguns. :thumbup:

zach
June 22nd, 2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah, especially the ones who don't understand what trespassing is. What group do you ride with out in pcola?

TheDuck
June 23rd, 2009, 07:31 AM
Yeah, especially the ones who don't understand what trespassing is. What group do you ride with out in pcola?

pensacolariders.com should have all the info you need! There are rides and bike night events planned all the time. There is a bunch of Crestview guys that come out here all the time, too.

Obsidian
June 23rd, 2009, 10:57 AM
Let me know when the next planned event is. I'm military so my schedule is always changing but if the timing is good, I'm down.

TheDuck
June 23rd, 2009, 12:12 PM
Let me know when the next planned event is. I'm military so my schedule is always changing but if the timing is good, I'm down.

create an account at pensacolariders.com and go here:

http://www.pensacolariders.com/forum/calendar.php

All of the official scheduled events will appear on that calendar, some of the smaller rides are always posted in those forums. Be sure to join and use "theduck" as your referrer. :)

Obsidian
June 28th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I'm wanting to do something next weekend. Let get something set up.

HKr1
June 29th, 2009, 08:06 AM
I'm wanting to do something next weekend. Let get something set up.

Was hot as hell yesterday! like HOT! We got together with a couple groups of riders. Some Alabama forum, pensacola riders, florida sportbikers, some chic forum riders. Could count this forum in too, since I was there :) Anyway, was a pretty nice ride up around Loxley. About 280 miles for me all together.

Hope to see ya out there some time!

TheDuck
June 29th, 2009, 09:28 AM
some chic forum riders.

And you didn't call me?!?!?!?! :(

HKr1
June 29th, 2009, 09:57 AM
And you didn't call me?!?!?!?! :(

busagirl4444 & Dirtwoman should have :D

TheDuck
June 29th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Oh, you went out with them? I almost showed for that, haha. I had to rebuild my stupid email servers before customers started to complain, needless to say it was not a fun weekend, bleh!

HKr1
June 29th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Too bad you had to work.

They were all some real nice people :)

TheDuck
June 29th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Too bad you had to work.

They were all some real nice people :)

Yeah, they are usually a pretty cool bunch, though we do get some whiners and problems once in a while.

TheDuck
July 6th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Anyone up for a ride this weekend? We're probably looking at Sunday. A trip through the countryside in an attempt to find...

:: dims the lights and holds a flashlight under his chin :::

*The Ultimate Road*

A friend of mind just got a new red 250 today, too. We're looking to get some miles and some experience under his belt, its his first REAL street bike, not one of those chinese-built oddities that really isn't street legal and blows up every time you roll out of your driveway.

bob706
July 7th, 2009, 04:52 AM
where and what time?

zach
July 7th, 2009, 06:44 AM
I might be down for Sunday. Just let me know.

TheDuck
July 7th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I will have a time and meeting place put up later on today. :)

Obsidian
July 7th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Let me know. I have only one road here and I've taken Bob706 on it already. Not really a blast but those roads are fun.

zach
July 7th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Bob, do you take 98 over to Pensacola when you go? If I end up going on Sunday we could meet in Fort Walton and ride down 98 if you want. I'm in Crestview, but I don't use I-10 haha. I'll probably end up taking 90 or 98 depending on my mood and if anyone wants to meet and ride out to Pcola.

bob706
July 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM
zach, i can meet you in crestview and we can take 90. 98 is boring as heck.

TheDuck
July 7th, 2009, 02:48 PM
I am still talking with one of my local friends (with a ZX-14.) He always teases me about riding a 250 until we get deep in the twistsies. I'm trying to get together an army of 250s to make him want one, haha.

Anyways, I have at least 3 of us confirmed to go.

Tentative plan, this can be changed if its not good for everyone:

Sunday 7/12/09:
Meet at Bagelheads: 1791 East 9 Mile Rd - Pensacola http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=bagelheads+pensacola&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=4836041238702995772&li=lmd&ll=30.490101,-87.160034&spn=0.472168,0.899506&z=10&iwloc=A

There is a brand new Publix on there corner of 9 Mile Rd and University Pkwy. The Bagelheads is in a little building SEPERATE and ACROSS THE PARKING LOT from the Publix.

If you're a fan of Google streetview you will see a Albertsons where the Publix is now, if you have good eyes you'll see the blue Blockbuster awning that is still there now at the following link: http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=bagelheads+pensacola&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=4836041238702995772&li=lmd&ll=30.532102,-87.222798&spn=0,359.977276&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=30.53211,-87.222911&panoid=-itSC_r-nNt7IGMA6-26Sw&cbp=12,139.04,,0,-6.22

BagelHeads is right next door!
I'm thinking we'll meet about 10AM... kickstands up @ 10:30AM. Show up earlier if you want breakfast!

If anyone that wants to go and is unfamiliar with the area, let me know where you are familiar with here in Pensacola, and I will meet a group there and get you all out to BagelHeads to meet up with the rest.

zach
July 7th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Where do you plan on riding to?

P.S.-Bob, we could do that. Just letting you know though, I don't haul ass much yet, you might leave me in the dust. I can't seem to stop getting blown off the road especially on 90 above 70mph haha.

TheDuck
July 7th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Where do you plan on riding to?

P.S.-Bob, we could do that. Just letting you know though, I don't haul ass much yet, you might leave me in the dust. I can't seem to stop getting blown off the road especially on 90 above 70mph haha.

We're doing some exploring just north of Pensacola and around lower Alabama. We won't be doing too much crazy stuff, there will be some new riders with us that only had their FIRST bike for a few days.

TheDuck
July 8th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Looks like we're still on for Sunday! :thumbup:

My some of my local friends are in! :D

zach
July 8th, 2009, 12:00 PM
That's good cause I'm new too. Count me in unless the weather gets rough, I've been keeping an eye on it and there's a chance of it raining all day but we'll see.

TheDuck
July 8th, 2009, 12:11 PM
That's good cause I'm new too. Count me in unless the weather gets rough, I've been keeping an eye on it and there's a chance of it raining all day but we'll see.

I might have a passenger too, so I can't be crazy anyways.

I sure as hell hope it doesn't rain! I'm looking forward to this excursion!

zach
July 8th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah I'm hoping the rain will stay away that day. Haven't got to ride much this week. Need to get out soon.

TheDuck
July 8th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Yeah I'm hoping the rain will stay away that day. Haven't got to ride much this week. Need to get out soon.

Heh. I was out riding anyways! We were at JD's bar last night for $5 wing and beer package. :D

Also we went out the same day my buddy got his new bike.

zach
July 8th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Lucky. I've been too busy with work, and Sunday and Monday when I was off it poured around here. I need to stop surfing this site for now..still four days away from Sunday and Im starting to get antsy. Did your friend get a 250?

TheDuck
July 8th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Lucky. I've been too busy with work, and Sunday and Monday when I was off it poured around here. I need to stop surfing this site for now..still four days away from Sunday and Im starting to get antsy. Did your friend get a 250?

I've been too busy with work, too, I've hardly slept lately. But I have to commute and ride the bike anyways, lol.

Yep, he bought a brand new red 250!

zach
July 8th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Niiiice :thumbup: Another new rider with a 250, I won't be worried of looking like too much of an amateur haha.

zach
July 9th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Well, don't know if I'll be making it. Just found out I have to work til 4am Sunday morning. Don't think I'd get enough sleep to ride all day. Maybe next time I reckon.

TheDuck
July 9th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Well, don't know if I'll be making it. Just found out I have to work til 4am Sunday morning. Don't think I'd get enough sleep to ride all day. Maybe next time I reckon.

Quit! :p

zach
July 9th, 2009, 08:20 PM
If only it were that easy..

TheDuck
July 9th, 2009, 09:04 PM
If only it were that easy..

Actually, it probably is... for the ride anyways, lol

zach
July 9th, 2009, 11:47 PM
If only I had a job where I could come and go as I please haha.

Obsidian
July 10th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Red Bull... It gives you wings!

zach
July 10th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Hell, I may still try. If I can sleep by 430...ill have to leave by 830..subtract shower and bike warm up...that's about three hours of sleep! It might be worth it though..tell me, is there a chance of free beer and/or naked women?

TheDuck
July 10th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Hell, I may still try. If I can sleep by 430...ill have to leave by 830..subtract shower and bike warm up...that's about three hours of sleep! It might be worth it though..tell me, is there a chance of free beer and/or naked women?

F*ck yeah! There might be some free beer, there often is later in the day. I might be able to promise some free boobies too, lol.

bob706
July 10th, 2009, 11:11 AM
"free boobies" lmfao!!

zach
July 10th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Don't toy with me..haha. And not trying to be too picky, but man boobs don't count duck :p I'm still wanting to go though. We'll see.

TheDuck
July 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
"free boobies" lmfao!!

http://www.avitable.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/more-smilies/Avitagrins/SmileyBoobs.gif

Don't toy with me..haha. And not trying to be too picky, but man boobs don't count duck :p I'm still wanting to go though. We'll see.

I didn't say anything about man boobs. Even I don't want to see those!

zach
July 10th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Haha. Just making sure it wasn't some type of trick..

TheDuck
July 10th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Haha. Just making sure it wasn't some type of trick..

Lol, nope! :thumbup:

Obsidian
July 10th, 2009, 05:41 PM
strip club... ftw?

kkim
July 10th, 2009, 05:49 PM

lol... duck boobies?

TheDuck
July 10th, 2009, 05:51 PM
strip club... ftw?

Probably, lol.

TheDuck
July 10th, 2009, 05:52 PM
lol... duck boobies?

Ducks don't have nipples! :eek:

kkim
July 10th, 2009, 05:53 PM
ducks don't have nipples! :eek:

tmi!!! :p

TheDuck
July 10th, 2009, 08:24 PM
tmi!!! :p

Ducks lacking nipples isn't TMI... you have it all wrong.

THIS is TMI!

Now tell me YOURS is bigger!

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/upload/2006/07/avian%2042.5cm.JPG

Alex
July 10th, 2009, 09:29 PM
:wtf:

TheDuck
July 11th, 2009, 12:54 PM
So far so good, we're still on for tomorrow AM!

zach
July 11th, 2009, 01:03 PM
I still want to try to make it out. I may just ride out to pcola anyways if I don't make it in time, maybe I can get up with yall around lunch or something.

TheDuck
July 11th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I still want to try to make it out. I may just ride out to pcola anyways if I don't make it in time, maybe I can get up with yall around lunch or something.

If you need to be a little bit later we can wait up a bit! 10:30 vs noon isn't so bad! :)

zach
July 11th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Well I'm not going to make a whole group of folks wait on me haha. As long as I can be asleep as soon as I get home, I could probably sleep for four hours and be alright. Probably be out that way between 1030 and 11 I reckon.

TheDuck
July 11th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Probably be out that way between 1030 and 11 I reckon.

YAY! Call me right before you are about to leave or something.

Check PM for #

zach
July 11th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Will do!

TheDuck
July 11th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Will do!

Killer! :thumbup:

Obsidian
July 11th, 2009, 07:19 PM
I'll be there... now for those directions.

TheDuck
July 11th, 2009, 08:03 PM
I'll be there... now for those directions.

YAY!

What directions do you need? Need me to meet you someplace easier?

Obsidian
July 11th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Ummm I'm coming from Mobile and as long as it's from a main interstate/highway I'll have no problem finding it. When you're asking me to turn left, go 15 lights then turn right then a u turn at mcdonalds... yea I'm lost. lol

I'm scanning the thread now.

Obsidian
July 11th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Damn this looks easy enough. I-10 east until the 90 off ramp, then 90 east until I see the bagel thingy place?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, in case I get lost. Send me yours if you don't mind. Always good to have back up.

I'll try to be there around 9ish for some be-wreck-fast.

TheDuck
July 11th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Damn this looks easy enough. I-10 east until the 90 off ramp, then 90 east until I see the bagel thingy place?

xxx-xxx-xxxx, in case I get lost. Send me yours if you don't mind. Always good to have back up.

I'll try to be there around 9ish for some be-wreck-fast.

Take your number down before it gets spammed, lol. I texted you so you should have my digits.

Yes its really easy to get there. Bagelheads is just easy to miss because its somewhat obscured.

Obsidian
July 11th, 2009, 09:03 PM
done and done. This place better have some good grub.

TheDuck
July 11th, 2009, 09:41 PM
done and done. This place better have some good grub.

Its OK stuff, mostly a breakfast-related place, of course. They are known for being a little stupid expensive on some things though. Don't ask for anything that you don't see a price on and you'll be ok, LOL.

Obsidian
July 12th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Bring you rain gear, just in case. Calling for 40% here in Mobile and 30% in P-cola.

TheDuck
July 12th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Bring you rain gear, just in case. Calling for 40% here in Mobile and 30% in P-cola.

They said that yesterday too, pffft. Yesterday was the best day for riding for weeks!

TheDuck
July 12th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks guys! It was a great ride!

Nobody wrecked, we had a great time and, we got a little stupid on the back roads, yay! :eek:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b123/wtfduck/photos/motorcycle/ninja250/a8109cdb.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b123/wtfduck/photos/motorcycle/ninja250/2ee82832.jpg

Thankfully I made it home before the last couple of beers kicked in.... lol. Wow, I can't be riding right now!

Diemuzi
July 12th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Was my first ride and I had a blast! Thank you :thumbup:

TheDuck
July 12th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Was my first ride and I had a blast! Thank you :thumbup:

Good, we're gonna do it again.... in a new forum post! :thumbup:

Obsidian
July 12th, 2009, 02:55 PM
My ass is so damned sore! Curse you ninja 250 seat!!

I caught a heavy down pour for about 2 minutes. After that I was done. Kinda funny.

zach
July 12th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks for letting this beginner tag along guys. Just got back home. Sean and I caught a nice downpour in Pace. Had to stop for a few but after it let up we were in the clear rest of the way to Cview. I think it's time for a nap now....Told you that you were drunk haha.

Obsidian
July 13th, 2009, 02:13 AM
y'know, most vehicles, silver isn't the odd ball color... go me!

We'll have to do this again. I'll keep riding around my area to see if I can find something. Think I'll hold on to the little bike a little longer. I've really got to find a cure to biker butt!

TheDuck
July 13th, 2009, 07:15 AM
I've really got to find a cure to biker butt!

http://flywithbats.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/gay_tom_of_finland_bikers_01-1.jpg

bob706
July 13th, 2009, 07:23 AM
:rotflmao:

Obsidian
July 13th, 2009, 09:46 AM
what.... the.... ****... is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? MAHNNNN!

TheDuck
July 13th, 2009, 09:55 AM
what.... the.... ****... is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? MAHNNNN!

Next time use lube. :thumbup:

zach
July 13th, 2009, 10:30 AM
haha. I'm glad I got out of there before yall started riding like that.

The cure for your biker butt..quit being a wuss. I was fine and I have the same seat haha.

CC Cowboy
July 14th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Anyone ever been to this place:

Manci's Antique Club
1715 Main St.
Daphne, AL 36526
251-626-9917
www.manci.net/

I was thinking of hitting it for lunch sometime.

zach
August 19th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Anyone want to ride Sunday, August 23rd? Hoping the weather will finally be cleared up. Haven't got to ride much lately, and was hoping to ride most of the day, just don't know where the hell to go. Any ideas?

TheDuck
August 19th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Anyone want to ride Sunday, August 23rd? Hoping the weather will finally be cleared up. Haven't got to ride much lately, and was hoping to ride most of the day, just don't know where the hell to go. Any ideas?

You actually read my mind, Diemuzi and I were talking about this! What kind of thoughts do you have in mind?

zach
August 19th, 2009, 11:37 PM
I'm not really sure. I half-assed thought about Orange Beach or something, just a nice cruise. But I don't know. I don't know any of the fun spots to ride around here. Just figured Sunday would finally be a day we could probably ride since it's been raining like a son of a bitch lately every day out here. I get off at 2am Saturday night/Sunday morning and could probably be up and riding by 9 or 10. If you have any ideas, I'm down.

bob706
August 20th, 2009, 06:47 AM
+1 for the 23rd

Diemuzi
August 20th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I've got a date on the 23rd, but if for some reason that changes then count me in.

TheDuck
August 20th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I've got a date on the 23rd, but if for some reason that changes then count me in.

But you have to ride to the date! We can all come with you and get greased up and jump in a pile! :)

Diemuzi
August 20th, 2009, 08:04 AM
lol right...

TheDuck
August 20th, 2009, 08:36 AM
lol right...

Oh hell yes! :D

Diemuzi
August 20th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Having a first date and a bunch of bikers behind me might not be the best impression lol, would be kinda funny though.

bob706
August 20th, 2009, 08:58 AM
But you have to ride to the date! We can all come with you and get greased up and jump in a pile! :)

-1 for the 23rd

TheDuck
August 20th, 2009, 09:14 AM
-1 for the 23rd

There would be a female underneath... shes a cute one, too. :)

bob706
August 20th, 2009, 09:46 AM
There would be a female underneath... shes a cute one, too. :)

when you put it that way.............

Diemuzi
August 20th, 2009, 11:35 AM
ya ya ya =P

TheDuck
August 20th, 2009, 12:38 PM
wee wee wee

zach
August 20th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I think you guys have the wrong idea on the whole, "Group Rides" forum...haha. Anyways, any ideas yet?

Obsidian
September 17th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Hey Duck! I haven't forgotten about you guys and I keep looking to see if there is another ride going down.

Also, what was that twisty road we went down? I keep going to the same area but I can't find it! Tell me! Please!

TheDuck
September 17th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Hey Duck! I haven't forgotten about you guys and I keep looking to see if there is another ride going down.

Also, what was that twisty road we went down? I keep going to the same area but I can't find it! Tell me! Please!

I don't like posting that stuff publicly... law enforcement likes to read forums, too! :thumbup:

Not that we're going to do something illegal, but there's no sense in inviting an officer that hates sport bikes into the area.

Look for an PM from me.

Obsidian
September 17th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Understood. Thank you very much. It is a very good road to practice and ride on. You don't even have to do anything crazy to enjoy it.

TheDuck
September 17th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Its no Deals Gap, but it works.

The only problem with the roads around here is they aren't twisty enough (Deals Gap speed limit is 30mph and you don't need much more than that.)

In order to get the same *feel* on our small bendy roads you have to go faster. Plus we have no banked turns or anything spectacular, bleh.

Time to build a mountain of dirt someplace, and wrap a road around it. :thumbup:

zach
September 17th, 2009, 11:22 AM
You haven't answered when the hell we're going to ride again haha. Hit me up with that road information too. I keep thinking about heading back up there sometime, especially the road where you might lose your lunch.

bob706
September 17th, 2009, 11:31 AM
http://www.motorcycleroads.us/regions/fl_panhandle.html

Knox Hill Road is kinda short but fun. Let me know if anyone wants to ride:thumbup:

zach
September 17th, 2009, 02:18 PM
im down to go. I have Fri, Sat and Sun off this week. If we can find a day where it's not raining, i'm all for it.

Obsidian
September 17th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I work... friday for 24hrs... saturday for 24hrs... sunday for 24 hrs... monday for 18hrs... tuesday for 10hrs... wednesday for 24hrs... and thursday for 9 hrs...

GO ME.

Let me know what is going on NEXT weekend. If I'm not asleep.

bob706
September 17th, 2009, 05:19 PM
How about Sat. around 10 or 11 if it's not raining?

zach
September 17th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I'll probably be down for that. I have a feeling it will be raining though. Always does on my days off.

Obsidian
September 21st, 2009, 08:46 AM
Don't let this die! Let's set something up.

zach
September 21st, 2009, 09:24 AM
Well I have Sunday the 27th and Monday the 28th off.

g21-30
September 21st, 2009, 09:57 AM
Spanish Trail?

zach
September 21st, 2009, 11:05 AM
hm?

TheDuck
September 21st, 2009, 07:08 PM
Spanish Trail?

hm?

Thats what he likes. Latin women... with just a little fur doen the front.

Saturdays suck, Sundays are much better.

g21-30
September 22nd, 2009, 05:28 PM
Dauphin Island?

TheDuck
September 22nd, 2009, 05:36 PM
Dauphin Island?

Actually, I was thinking of that one, but leave from Pensacola, through Orange Beach, Gulf shores to Fort Morgan, then take the ferry across to Dauphin Island.

zach
September 25th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Alright I have Sunday and Monday off, September 27,28. Sunday has a 30 percent chance of rain, which could equal none, or 100 percent, according to the awesome weather folks. And 0 percent on Monday as of now. If yall want to go ride, I'm down for either day. Just let me know.

HKr1
September 26th, 2009, 06:07 PM
If its nice in the morning, Iam thinking about blackwater.

zach
September 26th, 2009, 07:02 PM
There's also the bike week in Panama City going on. I can't say I'm jumping at the oppurtunity to go, but if yall wanted to get together and head out there I'd be up for it.

bob706
September 27th, 2009, 05:48 AM
Blackwater sounds good. If I don't hear from anyone by 9:30 I think I'll head up that way.

zach
September 27th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Wheres that?

bob706
September 27th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Blackwater State Park is west of you

HKr1
September 27th, 2009, 08:13 AM
^its past 0930, did you leave?

zach
September 27th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Well, Sean and I rode to the bike rally (Thunder week or some ****) in Panama City today. Gotta say, it wasn't looking like I thought it would. Guess we went on the wrong day. Sean saw a couple of 250's, and I saw a couple of chicks with their **** hanging out of their tops. I got to say though, the crusiers/choppers outweighed the sportsbikes 100 to 1, as did the not-so-pretty biker women to hot ass biker chicks. We took 98 into PC and out, and hit 331 on the way back, going out to 90, back west to 285, through Niceville a bit, then through Ft. Walton a bit. I think I put about 250 miles on the bike, and gotta say, Florida is ****ing flat and straight. No wrecks or close calls, until I left Sean and Ft. Walton. Got to 123 and 85 intersection. Was in the turning lane to head north on 85, in the right lane, next to some old folks in the left lane. Got the green arrow, I started going, gramps decided to make the left turn into my lane. I had to straighten out and hit the brakes, which brought me into the north bound lanes of 85. Luckily, no one heading north on 85 from niceville was there at the time, or I probably would have got slammed from behind. I flicked him off, and went about my business.

Anyways, gonna plan a trip up into Alabama. Who wants to go, and when is good for you. This will probably be on a Sunday, hopefully within the next month. Going to explore a little. Who's in?

HKr1
September 27th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I think I put about 250 miles on the bike, and gotta say, Florida is ****ing flat and straight.

Thanks for the offer to head out with you two, City riding just kills me. You should head out thru blackwater some time. It's in your back yard, and is a little hilly & twistie. Kinda got to watch out for the wild life, we got in just over 100 miles thru there today. It's really about the only place around here that makes you feel normal :)

TheDuck
October 3rd, 2009, 03:29 PM
TOMORROW: (taken from PensacolaRiders.com)

DO IT! I'll be with.

===============

The fall has set in. This comming week will be cool and its riding time.
So come one come all to the first fall ride to the Whalin Al. Hy 41. Some would know this as the Camden run.
We will meet at the Shell station at exit 5. This is where I-10 meets 9 mile road. Meet at 7:30am and kick stands up at 8:00 sharp. In consideration of (non)punctual people, we leave at 8:05 and that's final.
We will do our usual run through Stockton and then head North to Camden.
This ride will encompass 60% of the best twistier in this area. It will also be a 250 mile run. If you have to be back at a certain time, this ride is not for you.
We will stop and bullsh*t to let the crotch rocket boys stretch and have plenty of bullsh*t sessions. Bring some lunch money.
The ride will be adjusted to the participants, so if you want to bring Ma-Ma or some other large breasted women, that's fine.
NO ONE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES.
It would be nice if all the current people showed for this and maybe you could learn where the "secret squirrel club rides". All you Busa girls this means you.
Lets ride. and have fun
There are only 3 rules
Wear your gear
Shake hands with every one in attendance
RIDE YOUR OWN F*CKIN RIDE.

HKr1
October 25th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Hey Duck!

Good meeting you & your buddy today...... Was a pretty nice ride, dawn to dusk :)
Pretty cool seeing the 250r's kickn butt on the 1700cc V-Max :thumbup: