View Full Version : Kawasaki Logo Decal

holliealisha
February 28th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Does any one know where I could find a stock "kawasaki" and "ninja" decal in green, purple, or red? Or if there is a website where I could have it made. Thanks :)

cerberusrex25
February 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Welcome out, the search function is your friend. I believe there is even a couple of members that make custom decals. give the ole search button a whirl and check around.

Xer0-
February 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM
another member had decals made that were colored & reflective. sounded interesting to me so I saved the link.

here --> Tapeworks (http://www.tapeworks.com/)

Hope it helps.

saxnbass
February 29th, 2012, 12:55 PM
There are two members on the forum that will do decals, Tri (ModMy250.com) and Kevin's Garage.
Tapeworks does them as well, as mentioned above.

choneofakind
February 29th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Last time I mentioned Tri making decals, I was corrected. He is no longer making them. kevins_garage is still making them.

His site is http://www.aavinyl.webs.com/

Just email him at the email on his site. He's pretty quick about getting back to you. Does good work. I've got some of his vinyls on my bike :)

jdubbya
March 7th, 2012, 08:40 PM
I do them too, got a few up on Ebay. I do custom stuff by request also.

CZroe
March 8th, 2012, 06:57 AM

Link to your eBay listings page?

massacremasses
March 8th, 2012, 08:16 AM

Im talking to this guy ^

If I get some from him Ill post em up. Local places wanted WAAAAY to much.

jdubbya
March 8th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Here's my Ebay profile, you can see all my auctions from there. Have some replica Kawasaki type decals on their now.

http://myworld.ebay.com/74datsun/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

massacremasses
March 8th, 2012, 10:07 AM
YOU NEED GREEN

that is all

jdubbya
March 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM
I have a green on order that is really close to the kawasaki green. PM me if you guys need any custom stuff done.

massacremasses
March 9th, 2012, 07:42 PM
I have a green on order that is really close to the kawasaki green. PM me if you guys need any custom stuff done.

:rock: super stoked

dburgess1231
March 22nd, 2012, 08:12 AM
jdubbya do you have or make anything that will cover that remainder of that awful yellow pin strip that is clear-coated on the tank of my 2003 250? And flow with the bike nicely?

CZroe
March 22nd, 2012, 08:46 AM
jdubbya do you have or make anything that will cover that remainder of that awful yellow pin strip that is clear-coated on the tank of my 2003 250? And flow with the bike nicely?

I've wondered the same thing and I don't even have a pregen yet. :)

choneofakind
March 22nd, 2012, 08:48 AM
paint stripper to remove clear. remove decal. repaint yellow. re-clear. re-install :)

dburgess1231
March 22nd, 2012, 08:54 AM
repaint Blue*... but that seems like alot of time and work for something that can be covered with a Kawasaki sticker

choneofakind
March 22nd, 2012, 09:02 AM
covering stickers with sticker! :lol:

sorry. it just reminds me of C3PO's comment "machines making machines? how strange"

dburgess1231
March 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Still looking for the stock blue background /silver or white writing kawi decals. seems like no one on here can make them. damn. I am going to need to cover that awful pinstripe with something.

iBang
March 27th, 2012, 06:46 PM
I can make those for you. I own a vinyl graphics and screen printing shop and I see no reason that I couldn't do a layered blue/silver or blue/white logo for you.

You can check out my website at www.sidewaysvinyl.com and contact me there or just send me a PM and I'll get you taken care of.

dburgess1231
March 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM
I can make those for you. I own a vinyl graphics and screen printing shop and I see no reason that I couldn't do a layered blue/silver or blue/white logo for you.

You can check out my website at www.sidewaysvinyl.com and contact me there or just send me a PM and I'll get you taken care of.

PM'ed