View Full Version : Double check

Liv2ride2liv
March 16th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Felt like such an idiot .... Pull up to a gas station see this girl I used to talk to kick down my stand so I thought and hoped off next thing I know the bike starts to roll over I was able to let it down softly no scratches thank god but deff felt like a dumbass haha

sombo
March 16th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Hehehe, yah, that's definitely one of those "I'm gonna go crawl in a hole now" moments. :p

At least you saved it though. :thumbup:

saxnbass
March 16th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I haven't done that before too... honestly...

alex.s
March 16th, 2012, 11:37 AM
motorcycles should not be operated under the influence. that includes under the influence of women.

saxnbass
March 16th, 2012, 11:40 AM
motorcycles should not be operated under the influence. that includes under the influence of women.

Or in some people's cases men.

CZroe
March 16th, 2012, 12:09 PM
I had to beg for help from people around me when I stopped my over-loaded bike from falling over at a gas station in the middle of the desert (crossing the country again) last year. I can't recall what caused me to almost lose it, but I caught the bike very close to the ground but I couldn't right it by myself because it was loaded with a couple hundred pounds of junk in tailbags, tankbags, etc. It took a few tries until someone finally came over to see who was begging for help and why. :o

alex.s
March 16th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Or in some people's cases men.

Ah, you mean max! haha. good one.

Buffalony
March 18th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I had to beg for help from people around me when I stopped my over-loaded bike from falling over at a gas station in the middle of the desert (crossing the country again) last year. I can't recall what caused me to almost lose it, but I caught the bike very close to the ground but I couldn't right it by myself because it was loaded with a couple hundred pounds of junk in tailbags, tankbags, etc. It took a few tries until someone finally came over to see who was begging for help and why. :o

1sP3cqKbOEs

CZroe
March 18th, 2012, 04:51 PM
1sP3cqKbOEs

You don't understand: It was not dropped *YET* and I was awkwardly able to stop it but needed help to get it back up without dropping. I wasn't going to let it down if I could help it! :)

Buffalony
March 18th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Oh. so you were stuck holding the bike. LOL

Trailerboy531
March 18th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Ah, you mean max! haha. good one.

nobody saw that coming a mile away -__-

drac
March 18th, 2012, 05:04 PM
LOL...sorry dude but it's funny because every man on this board has done something similar. We see a pretty girl and instantly get stupid.....What's that old Robin Williams joke....."God played a joke on men. He gave them a brain and a penis but only enough blood to run one or the other at any given time."

Glad someone had pity for you and pitched in.

CZroe
March 18th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Oh. so you were stuck holding the bike. LOL

Exactly! :o

Liv2ride2liv
March 19th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Hahahahaha

jason_hann53
March 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM
did the lady see this all go down???:cool:

bluesinorbit
March 20th, 2012, 11:40 AM
After you got the bike upright, you should have went straight to her and told her that the sight of her caused the accident and you needed her phone number for insurance purposes.:D

saxnbass
March 20th, 2012, 12:23 PM
:whathesaid: