View Full Version : Hello from Otown Florida

daddysmut
November 25th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Land of the giant Rat.

Kkim referred me over :D i, well my GF, has a 09 Ninja 250r and she is loving it. i personally think the bike is hot but she won't let me ride it :( . don't tell anyone but i've even offered to let her ride me bitch........hasn't happened yet tho

Alex
November 25th, 2008, 09:50 AM
i personally think the bike is hot but she won't let me ride it :( .

Even after you get through the chore list? And promise to not watch football *ALL* Sunday? :welcome: to the site... :cheers:

daddysmut
November 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Even after you get through the chore list? And promise to not watch football *ALL* Sunday? :welcome: to the site... :cheers::lol: nope.....this morning while i was warming up my R1, i started her bike to hear the new CF yosh but don't tell her. :eek:

kkim
November 25th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Land of the giant Rat. lol.. isn't the giant rat your state bird? :D

i, well my GF, has a 09 Ninja 250r and she is loving it. i personally think the bike is hot but she won't let me ride it :( :tsk: Lenny, Lenny , Lenny... wimmen don't want you to say anything is hot cept' them, man!! Try that and maybe she'll let you on.

don't tell anyone but i've even offered to let her ride me bitch........hasn't happened yet tho what about when you guys are on the bike... not even then?? :heh:

good to see you here, bruddah... hope you enjoy yourself and will set a spell. :loco:

daddysmut
November 25th, 2008, 11:00 AM
lol.. isn't the giant rat your state bird?

:tsk: Lenny, Lenny , Lenny... wimmen don't want you to say anything is hot cept' them, man!! Try that and maybe she'll let you on.

what about when you guys are on the bike... not even then?? :heh:

good to see you here, bruddah... hope you enjoy yourself and will set a spell. :loco::drinkingwater: :clapping: :tape2: pics? :D you know i tell her she's hot. :thumbup:

lol ya, pretty much! ok, ok, i gotta admit it....i still like going there. they've got some sweet new rides at MGM :o

kkim
November 25th, 2008, 11:09 AM
:drinkingwater: :clapping: :tape2: pics? :D you know i tell her she's hot. :thumbup:

lol ya, pretty much! ok, ok, i gotta admit it....i still like going there. they've got some sweet new rides at MGM :o

lol... like I was sayin in the other post, could she post instead? I mean... she's the one with the bike! :lol:

pics?? pics are always welcomed... she is a cutie... er, the bike, I mean :confused:... aw, crap... never mind. :hitself:

daddysmut
November 25th, 2008, 12:32 PM
lol... like I was sayin in the other post, could she post instead? I mean... she's the one with the bike! :lol:

pics?? pics are always welcomed... she is a cutie... er, the bike, I mean :confused:... aw, crap... never mind. :hitself:hee hee, i wish she would post on the forums. honestly, she's a big reader....she'd rather read a book than post during her down time at work.

here she is with some friends :p

Alex
November 25th, 2008, 02:24 PM
here she is with some friends :p

:drool: :devil:

kkim
November 25th, 2008, 02:29 PM
:drool: :devil:

Alex, I bet you're drooling over the one in the Repsol shirt, right? ;)

If that's a "no" now, I bet your answer will be "yes" once Annie sees this thread. :lol:

Alex
November 25th, 2008, 02:37 PM
... once Annie sees this thread. :lol:

Note to self, must get to thread permissions control panel... :D

kkim
November 25th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Note to self, must get to thread permissions control panel... :D

lol... better hurry! :bounce:

VeX
November 25th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Ahhh yes. Welcome to THIS forum Daddy SMUT! :bunnycake:

daddysmut
November 26th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Ahhh yes. Welcome to THIS forum Daddy SMUT! :bunnycake:

:lol: do you say it like that because of how many forums i'm on?

Welcome to you as well, sir :thumbup: