View Full Version : I crashed- NickJPass

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 07:54 AM
I was riding my dirt bike in the woods. Just a regular day. Was going probably 25mph. Was going in a straight line when I hit a deer that only had five legs! It came out of no where...

I broke my leg :(

saxnbass
April 1st, 2012, 07:59 AM
April Foolsing us Nick? Cause it's pretty early in the morning if you crashed and are in the cast and out of the hospital already.

I don't really want to be the dick that calls an April Fool's on this if it's legit though...

Ranor
April 1st, 2012, 08:11 AM
April Foolsing us Nick? Cause it's pretty early in the morning if you crashed and are in the cast and out of the hospital already.

I don't really want to be the dick that calls an April Fool's on this if it's legit though...

considering the deer had 5 legs it's probably an april's fools thing

Jono
April 1st, 2012, 08:15 AM
Lame. You shouldn't joke about crashing! That sh** hurts.

gfloyd2002
April 1st, 2012, 08:45 AM
I hate April Fools Day threads.

the big mike
April 1st, 2012, 08:49 AM
:p

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 10:17 AM

You made two lol or more? I want to read them if there are more!

thurt88
April 1st, 2012, 10:52 AM
well, OP, I hope u didnt jinx yourself. Wrecking dirtbike is no big deal, everyone wrecks those but breaking your leg would suck.

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah I hope I don't either. But I'm not superstitious. I hope I never even drop the bike lol

massacremasses
April 1st, 2012, 12:48 PM
its a dirt bike, if you dont wreck... youre doing it wrong.

alex.s
April 1st, 2012, 12:50 PM
you had me worried about the 5 legged dear for a second. then i saw you broke your leg so it made everything better.

happy 1st.

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 12:52 PM
you had me worried about the 5 legged dear for a second. then i saw you broke your leg so it made everything better.

happy 1st.

Shank you :)

rusninja
April 1st, 2012, 01:33 PM
Someone wants attention XD

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 01:34 PM
Someone wants attention XD

No...it was just my April Fool's joke :thumbup:

rusninja
April 1st, 2012, 02:25 PM
crash thread areas no joke Should of showed some respect and atleast posted in off topic or general >.<

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 02:29 PM
Pass.

akima
April 1st, 2012, 03:38 PM
I was fooled until I read further down! I assumed by "5 legged deer", you meant it was a male deer :p

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 03:47 PM
I was fooled until I read further down! I assumed by "5 legged deer", you meant it was a male deer :p

No I didn't, but that's hilarious :laugh:

Jiggles
April 1st, 2012, 06:52 PM
I was overjoyed with excitement until I saw this was fake

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 07:02 PM
I was overjoyed with excitement until I saw this was fake

:rotflmao: You're so mean!

Jiggles
April 1st, 2012, 07:05 PM
It takes Juan to know Juan

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 07:07 PM
:bangdesk:

Jiggles
April 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM
So's your face

nickjpass
April 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM
:laugh: :p ;) :thumbup:

Mr.E
April 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM

Someones mind is in the gutter. :D

"If it were't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless."

MustangGuy
April 3rd, 2012, 01:07 AM
Bad......

Klondike1020
April 3rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
When I saw this thread my first thought was

"sounds about right" lol
Then I read it and my next thought was .....
"did he save the venison ?"
Then I realized it was a joke .....
My final thought
"he just need a little more time "

So good luck . Everyone crashes
Hope it's not serious when it's your turn

Ride some wheelies and hit some jumps :)
Like they said .... If you don't crash you are not ridding it hard enough lol

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Like they said .... If you don't crash you are not ridding it hard enough lol

Your "they" are idiots!

My "they" say: if you crash, you're riding too hard.

Less crashes means more time spent actually riding, which means more happiness and enjoyment :)

choneofakind
April 3rd, 2012, 12:01 PM
Your "they" are idiots!

Less crashes means more time spent actually riding, which means more happiness and enjoyment :)

nah! that's just like riding MTB. You're gonna eat sh*t at some point! If you never wreck, you're obviously pussy-footing around that trail. :thumbup:

dirt doesn't eat skin like asphalt. only hurts if you botch a jump or hit a tree etc

rusninja
April 3rd, 2012, 12:35 PM
Your "they" are idiots!

I think he just means he cant wait to see nick actually crash >.< *In the nicest way you can lmao.

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 12:36 PM
nah! that's just like riding MTB. You're gonna eat sh*t at some point! If you never wreck, you're obviously pussy-footing around that trail. :thumbup:

dirt doesn't eat skin like asphalt. only hurts if you botch a jump or hit a tree etc

I crashed my mtb lots and lots! Because he said "Everyone crashes" I assumed he was talking about all motorcyclists, not just dirt-bikers.

I have no misconceptions about crashing while dirt bike riding. I've seen lots of people dirt-biking: coming off the bike, seems like an intrinsic part of it.

choneofakind
April 3rd, 2012, 12:38 PM
hmmmm you should dirtbike or MTB. lotsa fun that actually teaches skills that transfers to street riding as well.

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 12:43 PM
hmmmm you should dirtbike or MTB. lotsa fun that actually teaches skills that transfers to street riding as well.

I do MTB... I just wrote that! Well... actually I did MTB until my bike was stolen. Haven't bought a new one yet. I probably will soon though. I think I'm going to get a cross country bike this time round though instead of a dual-slalom bike. I fancy doing a few easy-going trips abroad to pretty locations.

choneofakind
April 3rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
I completely missed that :o

Gonna have to translate for me here: XC bike is like my trail bike, but what's a dual slalom bike?

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 12:55 PM

Gonna have to translate for me here: XC bike is like my trail bike, but what's a dual slalom bike?

:p

Ok... XC bike is for off-roading, but they're kinda comfortable and quite light, so you can do long distances off-road, on them. XC bikes generally aren't as resilient as Down hill bikes and dual-slalom bikes.

Dual Slalom bikes are generally hard tail bikes that are used in races, where a number of riders race down a dirt track made up of berms, table-top jumps and other dirt constructions of pure fun! I didn't actually race my bike, but I did ride dual-slalom tracks with friends, when I had the opportunity. I only call it a dual-slalom bike, because it seemed more like a dual-slalom bike than any other kind of bike. You couldn't easily do downhill riding on it because it was hardtail. You couldn't do cross-country riding easily on it because it was kinda heavy (but strong!) and had big resistant (but grippy!) tyres on it. You could do jumps on it and play around in bike parks on it. I liked it! It had nice hydrolic brakes and bomber z1 forks... then someone took it from me :(

I'm looking forward to going abroad with a new XC bike though (when I can afford it).

Jono
April 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM

I dont know but I did a google search and found this....

AHHHHH I wanna do it right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

S_FoQ2eazmQ

I just can't see a squirrel doing that, SO I think akima was talking about something else. :confused:

Jono
April 3rd, 2012, 01:00 PM
Okay maybe she wasnt. LOL

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 01:01 PM
I dont know but I did a google search and found this....

AHHHHH I wanna do it right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

S_FoQ2eazmQ

I just can't see a squirrel doing that, SO I think akima was talking about something else. :confused:

Yep! That's dual-slalom! :D It's really fun. I've never ridden a track that nice before though. I used to get such a rush riding. My heart would be beating like crazy at the end.

Jono
April 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM
Yep! That's dual-slalom! :D It's really fun. I've never ridden a track that nice before though. I used to get such a rush riding. My heart would be beating like crazy at the end.

I can imagine. It looks soooo fun! :D Unfortunately there is nothing like that close to where I live. If there was I would so be there right now. And I had never heard of it until today! It is very cool. I will add that to my bucket list!

I hope you get a new bike soon so you can get back into it!

choneofakind
April 3rd, 2012, 01:05 PM
yeah i know that an XC bike is. That's how I normally ride. Right now it has 1.5" wide slicks on it for commuting/exercise riding, and general hooligan fun-ness around town without shredding my knobbies. Urban attack supermoto-MTB :)

here's mine:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17816&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1333483222

hmmm that looks like a freeride course, only with a mountain bike variant of a BMX dirt bike. You crazy brits have strange terms for things lol

skip to 0:45
GJIVPNg8Kbs

btw, akima just keeps going up in my books!

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
I think mountain biking was the main thing that got me into motorcycles. It felt like an extension of what I had already done. I also had somehow ended up addicted to watching vloggers from all over the world (808yewtube m13 & sven etc).

choneofakind: oooOOOoo! I like ur Giant. I can't decide between getting a full suspension or a hard tail XC bike. From my knowledge of XC bikes (which is dated now), full sus are generally heavier, more expensive and require more energy to ride (some human energy is converted to bouncing). They make for a much smoother ride though, so it's a hard call.

choneofakind
April 3rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
I want a Giant Trance (http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/trance.x1/9034/48899/). Not sure if I want the X1 or the Advanced because I'm not completely sold on using CF for MTB's. when CF fails, it tends to F-A-I-L instead of just bending like Aluminum does.

I just want the floating rear end (mine doesn't have much feel on climbs) and I really like the OverDrive 2 1.25"-1.5" oversized stem. WANT!!

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
I want a Giant Trance (http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/trance.x1/9034/48899/). Not sure if I want the X1 or the Advanced because I'm not completely sold on using CF for MTB's. when CF fails, it tends to F-A-I-L instead of just bending like Aluminum does.

I just want the floating rear end (mine doesn't have much feel on climbs) and I really like the OverDrive 2 1.25"-1.5" oversized stem. WANT!!

Ooooh! That Trance is luuuurvly! Way out of my price range though. I'll be spending up to £1000 on my bike. I'm hoping to find something nice closer to £600 though.

choneofakind
April 3rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
choneofakind: oooOOOoo! I like ur Giant. I can't decide between getting a full suspension or a hard tail XC bike. From my knowledge of XC bikes (which is dated now), full sus are generally heavier, more expensive and require more energy to ride (some human energy is converted to bouncing). They make for a much smoother ride though, so it's a hard call.

you're right, but unless you really have heavy wheels and tires, they hide their weight well from the lessened bashing on your knees over every single bump.

They take more energy on climbs because they are going to have some pedal bob, but new shocks with multiple chambers and lock-outs, along with a floating rear end seem to take care of that pretty well.

The biggest advantage is that the rear end stays planted more for better braking and traction over roots and crap. They're fantastic on descents and really rooty sections. The ride isn't really that much more smooth, it's just less work on your legs

wheelies are kinda tricky right when you go from hardtail to FS because the shock absorbs some of your efforts to get the front up. :p

I say FS is totally worth it. It's definitely heavier, but I'm not a weight weenie on my MTB. I think it's only 30lbs or something. idk, I'll weigh it this weekend...

yeah it's a little spendy. My Yukon FX was only $1000 and is way more capable than you'd think for a price-point FS trail bike. That will have to wait until I'm done in college and have a big-boy job. The other bike I'm eyeballing is the Trek Remedy 8 (http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/mountain/technical_trail/remedy/remedy_8/#/us/en/model/details?url=us/en/bikes/mountain/technical_trail/remedy/remedy_8)

I also like that both those bikes have Through-axle forks

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
choneofakind: I also want a single speed racing bike for getting around town on! Those bikes look good, are relaxing to ride on the road and require so little maintenance.

Something like this:
http://cambridgebicycle.com/wpdev/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Terry-Single-Speed-Conversion_01.jpg
(not me in the pic)

Klondike1020
April 3rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
I started out on bmx . Ridding dirt and vert . Later on I picked up an old scooter I built for ridding dirt . Grabbed a nice 4 strike dirt bike and up graded to two stroke Mx bikes . Got into three wheelers an quads . And street bikes came with my gear head addiction .

@ Akima
I wasn't telling nick to be a recluse Maniac
Push your skills learn to ride . Crashes come with the sport
Even te great racers make mistakes . If you don't push your limits you don't grow.

Also I am a conservative street rider because my experience has taught me pavement is far less forgiving than dirt and cars on the roads are far more menacing than trees on the trails

@nickj - some day you will probably wipe out. When you do I hope you are ok and dust yourself off and get back up and ride

By experiening the crashes I appreciate pushing the envolope and getting away with it so much more . Motorcycling is an adrenaline sport for many

and if you prank people about crashing I do believe that equates to asking for it lol check with karma or whatever

Squirrels are the worst adrenalin junkies that ever existed . What other animal plays chicken with a machine that is 10k times their size traveling 55mph . Nuf said .

akima
April 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
Klondike1020: A very reasoned post! :thumbup: May the squirrel gods watch over you when you ride. :D

nickjpass
April 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I started this thread because people are always saying how I'm going to crash...and obviously everyone crashes...

Klondike1020
April 4th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I started this thread because people are always saying how I'm going to crash...and obviously everyone crashes...
Lol so you were giving the people what they want

When you make a legit crash thread will it be ok if I ask for video or witness confirmation ????

Hey I'm not everyone
And I crash all the time
Just look at my sideshow bob hair cut

n4mwd
April 6th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Crashing is nothing to joke about. Especially dirt bike crashes where you could get skewered like the poor guy in this video...

7LfiM1BPbyQ

I haven't got a clue as to why dirt bike helmets don't have much face protection.

Object fixation. Don't do this.....

YDQDbSVX84A

I tried to find the video showing the guy on a dirt bike that took off, went about 100 feet, hit a pot hole, flipped and broke his femur, but I couldn't find it. It might have been deleted.

Those dirt bikes are really dangerous. Hopefully you'll be on a comparatively safe Ninja really soon. Ride safe no matter what.

Alex
April 6th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Those dirt bikes are really dangerous. Hopefully you'll be on a comparatively safe Ninja really soon.

Sorry, but this just isn't accurate. The stats are pretty easy to find:

One example:

Street bikes versus dirt bikes: a comparison of injuries among motorcyclists presenting to a regional trauma center. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15454807)

Grange JT, Corbett SW, Cotton A.
Source
Department of Emergency Medicine, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California, USA. jeffgrange@earthlink.net
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
This study sought to compare the spectrum of injuries and outcomes between off-road and on-road motorcyclists.
METHODS:
Demographic information, accident location, helmet use, anatomic injuries, physiologic data, length of stay, transfusions, operations, Injury Severity Scores, and determination of death were abstracted for a consecutive cohort of patients over a 5-year period.
RESULTS:
There were no significant differences between off-road motorcyclists (n = 376) and on-road motorcyclists (n = 371) in terms of helmet use, loss of consciousness, initial systolic blood pressure, initial Glasgow Coma Scale, initial Revised Trauma Score, or hand, wrist, forearm, arm, clavicle, foot, ankle, femur, pelvis, spinal, or head injuries. On-road motorcyclists were significantly more likely, however, to require transfusions (p < 0.025); sustain blunt chest, abdominal, or skin trauma; or die (p < 0.05).
CONCLUSIONS:
On-road motorcyclists are more likely to sustain blunt abdominal trauma, blunt chest trauma, skin trauma, and death than off-road motorcyclists.

Dirtbikes are typically ridden at lower speeds, away from traffic, and in areas where there is by definition a lot less pavement and other non-forgiving surfaces to fall on. But on those loose surfaces, you do tend to tip over much more often, and the gear you wear helps to take this into account. One local riding organization is split roughly half street / half dirt, with a population of ~ 1000 folks. Over the 10 years I've been active in it, there has been 1 dirtbike fatality, and 5 or 6 street fatalities over the same period.

But some of the dirtbike crash videos can certainly be gnarly. Check out this one!

VrzW0IZ8L_8

Broken wrist.

massacremasses
April 6th, 2012, 08:25 PM
dirtbike crashes usually result in broken bones for the most part if anything and rarely death.

Streetbike crashes result in broken bones almost always and a lot of the time death.

Saying dirtbikes are more dangerous that street bikes is absurd. Youre gonna wanna rethink that dude.

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Sorry, I'm not going to back down on this one. A dirt bike has very little control of its environment. Its very difficult to avoid the accident in the first place - unlike Ninjas.

Sure, there are more fatalities on street bikes than dirt bikes, but there are also more fatalities in cars than motorcycles. And cigarettes kill 10 times more than that. All are irrelevant statistics. Look at the fatalities per 100M miles traveled for a more accurate statistic. Better yet, look at injuries per 100M miles.

On the Ninja, I generally have numerous options to avoid hitting "4-wheeled trees" that pull out in front of me. Things like braking and swerving. Options that dirt bikes on dirt don't really have.

I looked at several of the youtube dirt bike accident videos and many have a fairly common thread. Terrain that looks sound, but throws you when you hit it. Sure, this can happen on the road too, but its far less common.

Ride safe - ride a Ninja.

akima
April 7th, 2012, 05:06 AM
n4mwd: you don't have to back down at all, ever. We all have our own opinions. Seems futile to try and achieve a state of unified opinion with all other people. Believe what you want!

I haven't ridden a dirt-bike before, but I currently believe that my life and health would be less in danger on one of those than on my ninjette on the street. I feel that way because on the street there are much stronger forces at play and they are less predictable than the forces at play on dirt. People driving heavy vehicles with lots of momentum and sometimes limited attention are extremely dangerous. I feel like I do have the power to alleviate the risks on the road, but anyone of us could get into a situation where there is very little we could do to save ourselves. Sometimes it might be us that make the mistake on our street-motorcycle and the consequences on the road can be bad.

I've been mountain biking almost my entire life and I never felt the sense of danger I feel riding on the street. To me, when out riding in the country side on my mountain bike, I felt very much in control of the situation with only minimal effort. I guess the most important point to convey about my mtb experience is that I felt like the main factor that could cause harm to myself, was me. There were no multi-ton lorries ready to cut me up and no cars being driving by drivers txting on their phone.

I've been considering gradually migrating to track-day racing and dirt-biking over time and maybe even dropping street-riding for the reasons above. We'll see!

That's my opinion.

Interesting point about the "injuries per 100 miles" thing. I'm still mentally digesting that. :p

Alex
April 7th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Sorry, I'm not going to back down on this one.

It's never about making you or expecting you to back down. It's inserting logic into the discussion when you veer into areas where you have absolutely no context, experience, or rationality. Like this one.

n4mwd: you don't have to back down at all, ever. We all have our own opinions. Seems futile to try and achieve a state of unified opinion with all other people. Believe what you want!

Yup. :thumbup:

massacremasses
April 7th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Ive ridden dirt bikes. they are less dangerous simple as that. Unless you are riding in some crazy ass terrain (which usually you arent) falling leaves you with bruises. (ask me how I know)

You dont have to "back down" but im confused as to wear you get your logic for this one? Youtube?

Nick is going to crash. Why? because its a dirt bike. Thats what you do

saxnbass
April 7th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Dirt bikes have higher chance of a drop/crash/fall, but street bikes have worse consequences/injuries from the crash?

TnNinjaGirl
April 7th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Kind of like cars vs airplanes. Less airplanes crash, but when they do the injuries sustained are usually much greater than in a car wreck.

Alex
April 7th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Perhaps, but it's also important to remember how frequent crashing really does happen on street bikes as well. Just check the sticky thread at the top of this section. Self-reported, more than 60% the members who voted in the poll have dropped/crashed their ninjette within the first year of riding it.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 10:12 AM
. Self-reported, more than 60% the members who voted in the poll have dropped/crashed their ninjette within the first year of riding it.

yea I need to change my answer on that....

akima
April 7th, 2012, 10:31 AM

me two...

saxnbass
April 7th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Self-reported, more than 60% the members who voted in the poll have dropped/crashed their ninjette within the first year of riding it.

Yes, but that includes standstill drops. I think if we had drop and crash as separate options... may look a bit different.

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Kind of like cars vs airplanes. Less airplanes crash, but when they do the injuries sustained are usually much greater than in a car wreck.

I was going to say that exact same thing. You beat me to it. Well said!

Perhaps, but it's also important to remember how frequent crashing really does happen on street bikes as well. Just check the sticky thread at the top of this section. Self-reported, more than 60% the members who voted in the poll have dropped/crashed their ninjette within the first year of riding it.

Well, I haven't a clue where to find the exact statistics, but I know for a fact that not all motorcycle accidents are fatalities. And quite frankly, I'm more worried about the accidents that I survive. If I'm in a fatal Ninja wreck, I doubt I'll hurt much.

As far as the poll, I am one of the ones that dropped the Ninja within the first week of having it, but that was due to my own inexperience and a boot malfunction. I don't think that qualifies as a crash, but I came close to one of those too.

There are some pretty nasty dirt roads around here and I have had the displeasure of riding on them with the Ninja. My guess is that a dirt bike would handle it better, but the Ninja was so unstable on one that I had to ride slow and with both feet dragging the ground. The Ninja was not happy either. It nearly overheated and I had to clean my chain when I got home. Not a pleasant experience for either of us.:( Consequently, I avoid those roads like the plague. The roads I am referring to are basically long troughs of sugar sand - usually with a sheer banked canal on one or both sides.

So I am far calmer in 5 PM traffic on the expressway full of Northerners in rental cars than out in the woods on a dirt road.

But those of you who have been riding both dirt bikes and Ninjas the past several years, how many times have you had unplanned dismounts in that time for both? Even if you weren't hurt on a dirt bike, doesn't what you land on have more to do with luck than skill?

Then I also have to wonder about those street biker accidents and how many of them were the result of inappropriately applying dirt bike riding skills to the roadway. I've mentioned before that a friend learned to ride on a dirt bike and can't make it around a corner without putting his foot down. I'm worried that one day he is going to hit it on something and break it.

TnNinjaGirl
April 7th, 2012, 11:39 AM
The roads I am referring to are basically long troughs of sugar sand - usually with a sheer banked canal on one or both sides.

Sugar sand is hard on a dirt bike so how on earth did you drive on it with a sport bike?

Being in Florida, you also have to contend with lots of people and crazy intersections. I was down in Palm Beach about a month ago. The weather was right for bikers but I was glad I was not riding in FL. Youz guyz is nutz!

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM

I just found your other thread. :eek: Some people go to extremes to prove a point.

Sugar sand is hard on a dirt bike so how on earth did you drive on it with a sport bike?

Being in Florida, you also have to contend with lots of people and crazy intersections. I was down in Palm Beach about a month ago. The weather was right for bikers but I was glad I was not riding in FL. Youz guyz is nutz!

We get a lot of tourists down here in the winter months. They come down here to practice their driving skills. The crazy intersection designs are what happens when they stay and become mayor.

Bring your bike next time you come and I'll show you around. Riding the lake is kinda fun. Or riding the beach. There aren't many twisties down here, but we do have a few roundabouts that are kinda fun. I'm always looking for another Ninja to ride with.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM
:eek: Some people go to extremes to prove a point.

\

Huh :confused:

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Huh :confused:

Joking.... Light humor....FAIL.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Joking.... Light humor....FAIL.

I don't even know what you were joking about man lol

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 05:23 PM
I don't even know what you were joking about man lol

I was talking about the numerous injuries on dirt bikes as compared to motorcycles. Dirt bikes are more numerous, but motorcycles are more severe. Then you go and break your femur.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Oh, makes sense, I'll do anything to win an argument on the internet

Jono
April 7th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Dang those dirt bike crashes are brutal! :(

n4mwd
April 8th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Oh, makes sense, I'll do anything to win an argument on the internet

I noticed. How come it says that you "CASHED" the 250?

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 05:32 AM
I noticed. How come it says that you "CASHED" the 250?

"R" you serious!?

Roflmaolollqtm