ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Joshorilla

Notices

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

TV Programs that I miss

Posted November 21st, 2013 at 07:22 PM by Joshorilla

I was thinking, TV was better way back when.

Eurotrash was a long running late night british.. comedy talk show?? Hosted by Antoine de Caunes and no other than Jean Paul Gaultier.

It was amazing.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

What if

Posted November 4th, 2013 at 05:31 PM by Joshorilla

I have been thinking a lot lately about what would I do if I were to crash, and i'm left in a severely mentally handicapped state.

*No prizes for guessing what has been making me think this way, infact, it need not be mentioned*

The thought frightens me a lot, if I were to retain my intellect yet be trapped inside a body without control "Think metallica's One" would I go crazy? would I have the ability to say "Kill me", would I just get used to it?

Then, if I were to loose a significant proportion of my intellect, to be reduced to nothing more than a six month old infant in an adult man's body, I wouldn't have the mental capacity to even comprehend who I was, what happened, where I was. In effect the former me would have died, leaving behind a body with a dilute sense of what I was, a living corpse without me inside it, or rather a degaussed brain. Maybe you'd have brief moments where the correct neurons all fire to give...
Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Boat fishing!

Posted July 25th, 2013 at 05:09 PM by Joshorilla

Went out boat fishing and caught about 30+ mackerel, great fun, was pulling five out at a time on the mackerel feathers with every cast, stayed out till about midnight!

More effective than spearfishing, yes sorta.

More fun? Not really, but still a good laugh!

I prefer to select the exact fish I want and only that fish and dispatch of it in one shot, far more humane.

We got a couple herring which is rare for here, that was a nice surprise.
Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spearfishing!

Posted July 23rd, 2013 at 03:59 PM by Joshorilla

I went out spearfishing today, caught myself a nice sized wrasse. It's amazing the amount of funny looks you get from people carrying a metre long speargun pointing up out your backpack to a decent and sharp point. But cars back the **** up!

It's great fun, highly recomended, even though i almost got killed by a tide about 1mph less than I can swim with fins.
Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

And now for something completely different! II

Posted June 27th, 2013 at 11:32 AM by Joshorilla
Updated November 21st, 2013 at 09:20 PM by Joshorilla

I have spent this week refitting my yacht, going to be done in a month or two!

Sanded down the whole hull, started the antifouling on the bottom, it's loking lush!
Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bad Place

Posted May 4th, 2013 at 04:21 PM by Joshorilla

I hurt my baby today, I thought the kickstand was still down as she wouldn't start or prime the injectors, so I went to get the petrol can.. She kept on going till I realised the kickstand hadn't gone all the way down, I managed to lay her on my leg so no damage other than the indicator and a slightly bent shifter, so all good.

Turned out the kill switch is falty, flipped it off and on and it worked, I had originally stopped to walk three miles to get petrol in a £10 jerry can, daylight robery! No I wasn't chancing it, the fuel warning light didn't come on, and I have no gauge.

Problem after problem, I am very fed up and angry, it's put me in a downward spiral.

I'm in the most perculiar mood, if I were a woman I would probably say "hormones playing up" but alas, i'll just sit here listening to Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere in the dark, i've got Enya - Caribean Blue lined up next, I think I may start laughing or crying.. Hmmm, I do hope...
Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer Temptations

Posted May 3rd, 2013 at 09:04 AM by Joshorilla

Why is it when summer comes around I get so tempted to buy a new bike, I am terrible for this.

I very almost just brought a zxr400 and i'm still tempted to say to the guy "TAKE MY MONEY!" Hmmpfh, i'm like a bike mormon, gotta get me another bike bride!
Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

And now for something completely different!

Posted April 21st, 2013 at 08:24 AM by Joshorilla

Link to original page on YouTube.

This is my 3D Printer I am building, almost completed! First thing I am going to build is a pair of mirror extenders.

Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stupid ****ing bike!

Posted April 11th, 2013 at 09:38 AM by Joshorilla

It broke again, the speedo noise has killed the speedo.
Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What I don't like about my bike.

Posted April 7th, 2013 at 02:26 PM by Joshorilla
Updated April 8th, 2013 at 11:53 AM by Joshorilla (Scratch that, it didn't feel nearly as bad today, I think the suspension goes funny after prolonged abuse)

I was riding around the island the other day and I didn't have a pleasant ride, I realised a few things I didn't like about the bike and a few things I would change in the future.

First and most annoying thing I hate about the Ninja 250 are the front forks, they dive so hard and are so soft without giving much feel and being quite unpredictable, I hate them when riding city and having to brake suddenly I feel like i'm peeping over the front of the bike they bottom out so easy.

The rear suspension, it doesn't iron out anything, it's harsh and jarry, I may try adjusting the pre load but I think it's set fine, the roads here are terrible and I feel like i'm being kicked in the ass just by riding over bumpy roads, it's not very confidence inspiring.

The tyres, I am still running IRC Road Winners, they are horrible, wooden, lack feeling and are terribly unpredictable, easily fixed though, and I will when I put another thousand or so more miles on them...
Bass Master General
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation