ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

Moving along slowly

Posted January 12th, 2022 at 03:34 PM by JayVapes

My floor has less parts than before and the bike has more on it than not... It's been a while since my last post. Since then I received and installed my rear shock from another user on this plat form and I also received aftermarket levers... I ordered stock levers so out of the two sets I'm going to go with the original levers... Perhaps I'll install the aftermarkets on another bike. I removed the triple clamp and want to sand blast it but I don't know how to remove the ignition from it. I have made friends with a mechanic and he has one. I thought I'd paint it black but maybe another color, can someone give any suggestions? I disassembled my front forks after removing the wheel and wheel well. I was able to remove the bolt at the bottom in order to clean the inner tube and outer tube well. Put them back together and now I'm just about to fill it with fork oil.
ninjette.org member
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation