ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Miraha

Rate this Entry

Delivery Day!

Posted April 23rd, 2011 at 10:00 AM by Miraha

I wake up with a smile of course! We spoke to our friend Steve yesterday and we were gonna just use his truck to go down to pick it up (about 40 min drive) but my husband decided to just go ahead and drive it back for me, so we get a hold of Steve to let him know we wont be borrowing his truck, but will need to borrow a helmet.

We stop by Steve's to pick up the helmet and he just happens to have a size small that doesnt fit him, so he gives this to me and lets my big head husband borrow one of the others lol.

He also decides he is gonna ride his bike down with us so he can ride back with my husband, which is a nice gesture since my husband hasnt owned a bike in 10 years. After he once again asks my husband "why the hell did you let her get a 250?" and throws out the "you're gonna want something bigger in a month" I explain it all to him again and he relents with "ok, ok I guess you have to crawl before you can walk" and we are off to get my bike!

We pull up and my pretty little sapphire is sitting outside in the sun waiting for me! surrounded by a bunch of Harley's lolz... I go on in, go over the paperwork, hand them a check and we are on our way home! It was a super windy ride with lots of Saturday traffic, my husband said he was getting blown around like a ragdoll. Upon returning home I do a little cruising around the neighborhood to get a feel for everything. I really need to put gas in it, but eeeeeeeks then I would have to venture out onto a busy road... maybe tomorrow... stay tuned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2258 Comments 0
« Finally!     Main     Happy Easter! »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation