ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > rabies

Notices

Rate this Entry

the ark ...

Posted September 26th, 2012 at 10:05 AM by rabies

The ark

Sunday 11am 9/23/12
There was prayer, then songs. Then we went and sat down..and they began to sing a song that was on my heart for a few weeks… I began to weep..at my chair. I saw a golden bar above me. I grabbed ahold if it with both hands as if I was hanging from it. It had 2 rings holding the bar. I tried to pull myself up to see over it. With all my might I couldn’t see. I went to the alter and wept and sat on the stairs..i began to see this bar again. I began to go deep into the spirit praying in the spirit speaking in tongues..i found myself able to get over the bar.
I saw a large wooden box with angels on it..i was able to get up over the bar and I threw myself onto this box. It had golden angels on the ends and I was laid over top of this wooden box that had gold on it. I wept aloud and wailed with grief. As I cried. I was lifted up. The box was opened up to me and I was set inside as a hiding place. And an angel of the Lord hushed me and set me in this box and closed the lid….and that was it.
I knew of the arc. I knew about the mercy seat. I never seen it before. I didn’t know the details. Later I found in scripture….

EXODUS 25:
10 And they shall make an ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.
11 And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.
12 And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.
13 And thou shalt make staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold.
14 And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.
15 The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.
16 And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.
17 And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.
18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.
19 And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.
20 And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.
21 And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.
22 And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.
23 Thou shalt also make a table of shittim wood: two cubits shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.
24 And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about.
25 And thou shalt make unto it a border of an hand breadth round about, and thou shalt make a golden crown to the border thereof round about.
26 And thou shalt make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof.
27 Over against the border shall the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table.
28 And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4805 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Huh?

Motorcycle Safety Foundation