ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > AmberLH

Notices

Rate this Entry

Today I changed my brand

Posted October 6th, 2011 at 03:55 PM by AmberLH

I am a girl, who bought her first bike 2 years ago. I wanted a small bike and feel in love with the look of the Ninja 250.. I bought mine brand new and I drove it a bit but my car was still my main mode of transportation. It is because of this that I was not able to get the gas cap fixed when it first stopped working. 2 months out of warranty I got the first service done with under 800 miles on my bike. They told me that it would be over 300.00 to fix it so yet again my bike went on the back burner. I have not driven it in over a year and when I tried to get an exception to the warranty I was refused by the customer care team with Kawasaki. I am angry, and to think at one point in time I was thinking about purchasing another bike from Kawasaki but as of today I never intend to purchase another from kawasaki...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9353 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Perhaps if you put a few more miles on the bike you will grow to love it again . It is unfortunate that the gas cap broke and that they will not fix it for you but do not let that put you down! Get back on that bike!

2. Old Comment
    That's a sad story Amber. I can understand your situation though. You need money to be able to keep riding. I'm teetering on the edge of being able to afford my bike. I'd be a very sad girl if I was forced to sell it.

Motorcycle Safety Foundation