ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > sassyninja

Rate this Entry

'Maning-up' like a lady

Posted June 17th, 2013 at 05:13 PM by sassyninja

After being told to "Man-up" I finally worked up the courage to take my Ninja to work, even thou there is some crazy and stupid seal coating sh*t being laid down along the highway I take. That and saving about 30$ a fill up was some incentive. I have to say I'm almost proud of myself for doing it! It's definatly alot sketchy and I probably pissed everyone behind me off but don't really care! I drove where I felt comfortable at a speed I felt comfotable, and I told myself every 10 seconds 'it's just like dirt biking'. I turned my mirrors inward to avoid feeling pressure from the cars riding my a** and only scared the sh*t out of myself a couple times.One time for going to fast for the 3 inch deep loose gravel I was on and then mid corner the bike slipped out a bit which means I was probably going to fast again. NOT excited to go home in the morning and have to do it all over again! But super stoked on saving gas money and getting some kms on Ninja. Money saved on gas = Shopping *permagrin*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6829 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That first ride to work is no joke and it's the first step from transitioning from playing around to becoming a real rider. Congrats!

2. Old Comment
    Good on you! Nice job.

Motorcycle Safety Foundation