ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > deezyellownutz

Notices

Rate this Entry

Back after being sick

Posted April 9th, 2010 at 07:32 AM by deezyellownutz

Hello all,

Back now after a days recovering from some kind of food bug. My company had a Fenway park opening day party on Monday and they made hotdogs in a crook pot. Never AGAIN! I was dead sick for a few days. I was finally able to get Matt's package out in the mail on Wednesday after being sick. I have returned to work and haven't even touched any of the new parts that have arrived since.

The exhaust was going to be here yesterday but the shipper wanted delivery signature and confirmation. That means they want not only a signature but also a hand off to an acutal person and not just a signed piece of paper. Bummer so I had to call UPS and have them "hold" the package so now I have to go and get it as UPS was only going to deliver between 10 - 2 and no one is around today.

So tonight project will be, exhaust and the steering damper. I have to decide what I want to do with the tail but the hotbodies is a pain in the ass and probably the stupid and most expensive move I've made so far during this entire project. It sucks, there's no where for it hang in the middle and I only learned this after actually doing it and another ninjette.org member said NOT to do it.. but by then it was already to late. So now I'm back to square one trying to decide what to do for the rear. All the plastics arrived. R&G frame sliders are on. I got my 2nd set of carbs from a bike with 71 miles on it. I plan on tweaking those ones with the DJ kit and keeping the current one stock as a fall back, just in case **** happens mode.

Hopefully more later today and time to read up on a few more posts.

See ya!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4362 Comments 0
« UPS - FedEx and USPS     Main     250R Update »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation