ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > sometimesido

Notices

Rate this Entry

Motorcycle trip planning - 10

Posted March 27th, 2009 at 09:42 AM by sometimesido

Holding off the trip to California does not mean I'm stopping with the planning too!

Oh, ideas, ideas, ideas.
I went over to the Adventure Rider forums to get some inspiration and knowledge. I find very little through ginormous amount of useless posts.
The single most inspirational story is still a guy named Wan on his Honda Ruckus traveling all over the States.

Anyways, I've considered hard luggage while checking out this page, http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/Hard_luggage and thought about buying those JCWhitney cases.
I started thinking though, it's still expensive for me to buy two of those for saddle bags or even three to put one on top.

So, upon going through hundreds of posts at ADV, I wanted to do something that I have not seen on a ninja before.

$15 bucks each at surplus store.
Yea, not as big, can't fit a helmet, but it's cheap, sturdy, and waterproof. Going to pick up some L brackets and fab up the mounts soon.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7124 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation