ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

What did you do to get your first bike

Posted May 23rd, 2012 at 04:26 PM by highpsiguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x only performance View Post
WOW 28 years! how often do you ride nowadays? Dads are the best. Mine is the same way but i have taken him up on a couple of his offers to assist me. he just turn 55 and me buying my bike made him want one again. i am hoping that he and i will be able to ride together soon.
I don't ride as much as I use to, but both bikes stay ready all of the time. The trick to keeping a bike a long time is to have it always sheltered and always ready to go. I am more proud of my old bike than when I had brand new shiny ones. New tires every 3 years whether the tread is good or not. Oil changes every 2 to 3k miles. A new battery every 2 seasons. Keep em clean.... Plus I have a great mechanic. Go make some memories with your dad- one day they may not be there. My dad and I always had a strained relationship thanks to my moms brainwashing as a kid. We had a good last 5 years before he was killed. Tell them you love them every chance you get. Get lots of pics too. I can't find one pic with...
ninjette.org guru
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation