ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > BlueTyke

Notices

Photography Random bits of photography
Old

The In Between

Posted February 25th, 2013 at 11:01 AM by BlueTyke

(I have flickr, just not to sure how to use it just yet, so if you want to go just to the photos without commentary you can go there... Flickr )

Hi! It's been a long time! A long time off two wheels that's for sure. No accidents to report, thankfully, just a bit of stupidity! It is my fault really. I was used to the CA winters where you don't have to do anything to your bike but ride it all year round... Yeah... About that snow in Maryland... You can keep it! So I didn't know about winterizing the bike and I left the gas on... and the gas turned bad and gummed the carbs pretty bad... At that point it was me waiting for my fiancee to fix it and me to have the desire to nag him about it.

Life did move on in this time. A lot of bad things in 2010 happened, we lived, learned, and moved on.. 2011 brought around an engagement! Boyfriend graduated to Fiancee. I have the ring to prove it! Also picked up more on the Photography. Graduating from a Nikon D40 to a...
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Photography

Old

September 2010 Monterey Bay

Posted October 7th, 2010 at 05:44 PM by BlueTyke

Some friends and I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium when I was out there handling things with my mom. A few here expressed wishing to see some of my pictures and since I haven't been out on Tyke, I know I know shameful, I figured this might make up for it a little bit...

All pictures taken with a Nikon D40 varying between two lenses, a short range and a long range one.

Upside down Jellyfish:

Same breed of Jelly fish:

I just like the way those pictures look. In fact a lot of these are just... the fact that I like the way they look.

Octipus suckers

Bird skimming the bay (long range lense used)
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Photography
Old

11-14-2009 Baltimore's Inner Harbor

Posted November 15th, 2009 at 02:00 PM by BlueTyke

My BF and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary over the weekend with a trip to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. At the Inner Harbor they have the National Aqurium, along with the Maryland Science Center (which we didn't get to visit) and a few other great attractions. These are not all of my pictures just a select few.

Inner Harbor looking from the Aqurium

A shot with the 18/55 lense:

A close up using the 55/200 lense:

That bird was very patient. Letting me change lenses and everything

Tawny Frogmouth

Jelly fish!

Guess: (taken from the Top of the World in the World Trade Tower of Baltimore, 55/200 lense)
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Photography

Motorcycle Safety Foundation