ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

Track Day Success!

Posted September 11th, 2010 at 07:38 PM by rceezy

So, I can now cross off "track day" from my Bucket List. I am beyond thrilled that I was able to enjoy a Sunday Funday at the track. Who knew!

Someone I know called it a "crack day" and I couldn't agree more. It's definitely a whole new level of addiction and fun. I enjoyed learning more about my bike as well.

I hardly put any miles on her this season due to scheduling and my babies so I was extremely nervous about riding at the track. I was deathly afraid of going down and hurting myself but I had to push those negative thoughts aside and tell myself to Man Up. LOL

Anyway, I can't wait until the next one. I believe we are going October 16th with Nesba @ Putnam. I am looking to demo one of their bikes. I'm excited!

Link to my pictures and etc.,

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55239

Anyway, let's just say I had a great wonderful first experience.
Lean Me
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

The Future Cometh

Posted May 12th, 2010 at 08:35 PM by rceezy

Okay, so I haven't updated this in awhile. Now would be the perfect time. My race suit will be shipping out May 15th (okay so .. maybe it's not really a race suit but so wha) and I should HAVE IT IN MY HANDS!!! by the following week. I can't wait. It's been 3 months due to a fire at the plant and the Iceland volcano.

Anyway, so I've been patient enough and my heart is pounding because once I HAVE THAT SUIT IN MY HANDS!!! I will be able to confirm a date for my very first track day!

Can you tell how excited I am?

Once I have the suit, I'll make the decision on boots. I'm thinking white/gray or white/black boots but not sure yet... need to see the suit in person first.

It's the girl in me, can't help it.

I have officially been a rider for a little over a year now and I still have 2392439483205 things to learn. I need to practice each time I'm riding and also learn how to retain the information.
Lean Me
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

30 Miles Saturday 4/4/2009

Posted April 5th, 2009 at 08:20 PM by rceezy

Okay... not as many miles as I would have liked BUT! I did get to take her out while my little monstars were at their grandparents.

I am still having a little trouble on take off and shifting is a little wierd to me but hopefully with more practice and miles, it will be second nature.

David and I took off before his parents on some great country roads. He led while I followed 4 seconds behind. I never noticed how COLD it was riding in 70 degree weather on a bike! I guess I was always blocked by David while I was riding passenger with him!

*Mental Note* I'll need a sweater underneath my perforated leather jacket!

Anyway... I took it nice and easy. I am still new to riding so I wanted to make sure I paced myself and also mentally prepared myself for cars, people, and possible debris.

So... I'm tooting along... enjoying the scenery, my teeth are chattering (gosh, I didn't know how chilly the wind could make me...
Lean Me
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Money.

Posted March 30th, 2009 at 08:39 PM by rceezy
Updated April 5th, 2009 at 08:21 PM by rceezy

THINGS I WANT *IN RANDOM ORDER*

Frame sliders - *Update* 4/5/09_ Intuitive for $60-70 on New Enough (I do believe David is going to get these for me! YEAH!)

Akrapovic full exhaust (do they make this for the 250? Probably not, I'm guessing) OR Yoshi
Dainese suit
New riding boots
Gold decals
Gold rims
Gold levers
Gold rearsets
(Kind of like this gold: )
Seat cowl
Racing body kit, custom painted
LOTS of track days
Clip ons... still undecided but wouldn't pass the opportunity up if it presented itself.
Full-time Sunday babysitter
HID's... undecided on color
Puig windscreen
Carbon fiber... not sure what or where but CF is always pretty.

.... Hmmm, will be continually adding to this list as well as marking out what I've purchased/spent and when. I'm excited to see how...
Lean Me
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation