ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > rceezy

Notices

Rate this Entry

The Future Cometh

Posted May 12th, 2010 at 08:35 PM by rceezy

Okay, so I haven't updated this in awhile. Now would be the perfect time. My race suit will be shipping out May 15th (okay so .. maybe it's not really a race suit but so wha) and I should HAVE IT IN MY HANDS!!! by the following week. I can't wait. It's been 3 months due to a fire at the plant and the Iceland volcano.

Anyway, so I've been patient enough and my heart is pounding because once I HAVE THAT SUIT IN MY HANDS!!! I will be able to confirm a date for my very first track day!

Can you tell how excited I am?

Once I have the suit, I'll make the decision on boots. I'm thinking white/gray or white/black boots but not sure yet... need to see the suit in person first.

It's the girl in me, can't help it.

I have officially been a rider for a little over a year now and I still have 2392439483205 things to learn. I need to practice each time I'm riding and also learn how to retain the information.

Unfortunately the weather here has not been a very memorable summer but hopefully that changes soon. I need some seat time A.S.A.P!

I'm not sure if I'll be getting race plastics but it couldn't hurt... we'll see I guess.

The three track days I have "tentatively" scheduled are:

Gingerman
Barber (!)
Putnam with LSBKS!

If I can do even ONE of those tracks then I would die happy. I'm really looking forward to Barber for sure since Dave is a control rider for STT... I would love to learn the lines from him!

Anyway... I should be going to bed but my mind is spinning on motorcycles. Can't get enough and I have been postwhoring all evening.

Better take a break, hehe.

G'nite.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7712 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'd love to do any of those tracks! Enjoy!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation