ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > BlueTyke

Notices

Rate this Entry

September 2010 Monterey Bay

Posted October 7th, 2010 at 05:44 PM by BlueTyke

Some friends and I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium when I was out there handling things with my mom. A few here expressed wishing to see some of my pictures and since I haven't been out on Tyke, I know I know shameful, I figured this might make up for it a little bit...

All pictures taken with a Nikon D40 varying between two lenses, a short range and a long range one.

Upside down Jellyfish:

Same breed of Jelly fish:

I just like the way those pictures look. In fact a lot of these are just... the fact that I like the way they look.

Octipus suckers

Bird skimming the bay (long range lense used)

The following was funny, well not so much if you know the facts buuuttt, that is a sea lion tailing a diver. I thought it was amusing. I kept going.. du dum...du dum... dduddddahhh but nothing happened, as far as I know

Peeping Manta Ray

Turtle

My friend trying to get a picture of the turtles, I like the reflected effect

Dancing Sea Horses

Teeennnyyy tinnnyyyy sea horse

aand some leafy sea horses

These are only a few of a lot, even on my photobucket do I have a few of the 462 pictures I took. There are more on the photobucket account you can go here to see them:

http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n...010%20Montery/
Posted in Photography
Views 91430 Comments 2
« My First Snowman     Main     The In Between »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    cool pics!

2. Old Comment
    Neat shots!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation