ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > rceezy

Notices

Rate this Entry

Money.

Posted March 30th, 2009 at 08:39 PM by rceezy
Updated April 5th, 2009 at 08:21 PM by rceezy

THINGS I WANT *IN RANDOM ORDER*

Frame sliders - *Update* 4/5/09_ Intuitive for $60-70 on New Enough (I do believe David is going to get these for me! YEAH!)

Akrapovic full exhaust (do they make this for the 250? Probably not, I'm guessing) OR Yoshi
Dainese suit
New riding boots
Gold decals
Gold rims
Gold levers
Gold rearsets
(Kind of like this gold: )
Seat cowl
Racing body kit, custom painted
LOTS of track days
Clip ons... still undecided but wouldn't pass the opportunity up if it presented itself.
Full-time Sunday babysitter
HID's... undecided on color
Puig windscreen
Carbon fiber... not sure what or where but CF is always pretty.

.... Hmmm, will be continually adding to this list as well as marking out what I've purchased/spent and when. I'm excited to see how close I get this list down to one.

Here's to a wonderful 2009 riding season with lots of miles and curves.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13955 Comments 7
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That is a great color scheme on that R6.

2. Old Comment
    The fender on that R6 is horrid! You should check out AreaP for an exhaust option.

As for the baby sitter, I thought you're children were already in cages? What would be the use of that babysitter
  3. Old Comment
    +1 on frame sliders. That'll be my next addition.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by miks View Comment
    The fender on that R6 is horrid! You should check out AreaP for an exhaust option.

As for the baby sitter, I thought you're children were already in cages? What would be the use of that babysitter
    AreaP huh? Not many people I know ride 250's so I will have to check out your suggestion. I have been a fan of Akrapovics and Yoshi's... but will do more research on the AP.

hehe, I have to let the kids out sometimes. Something about I can't leave them in there all day. They get out on good behavior.
  5. Old Comment
    Pretty sure Akra doesn't make exhaust for the 250R's.

As for AreaP, they give the same if not more performance gain as the Yoshi full system but for the fraction of the price. A lot of folks on this forum have an AreaP system, like Kkim. He swears by their customer service and fantastic product.

As for the bike, have you done anything to it?
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by miks View Comment
    Pretty sure Akra doesn't make exhaust for the 250R's.

As for AreaP, they give the same if not more performance gain as the Yoshi full system but for the fraction of the price. A lot of folks on this forum have an AreaP system, like Kkim. He swears by their customer service and fantastic product.

As for the bike, have you done anything to it?
    Nope, not yet. My bf did buy some Intuitive frame sliders as a gift and I plan on putting those on this weekend. (Attempting to, anyway) I know there's a DIY somewhere on the internetz! I haven't had much time to figure out what I want to do with the bike. Right now I am just praying for nice weather so I can bond with her! I'd like to get to know her first before I start buying her expensive things! haha!!
  7. Old Comment
    Good luck with the installation of the Frame Sliders, many people say its a PITA to install.

All the best!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation