ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > deezyellownutz

Notices

Rate this Entry

First Set of parts arrived today

Posted March 25th, 2010 at 06:43 PM by deezyellownutz

So the lowering kit I bought from ninjablk08 arrived today. Let me tell you this man can PACK! Each part was wrapped and taped, and all the pieces were foam stuffed into a Hi-Box with Styrofoam and labeled, sealed and packed again into a USPS box... phenomenal job! You sure you don't work for a shipping company?

Gas tank arrived, I am a little disappointed as it it has a slight dent on the left hand side the size of a quarter. The auction clearly stated "Excellent and no dents" - I have emailed the seller and now waiting for a response. I think I should be entitled to some sort of discount due to their mistake. The dent is really hard to see, but I've worked in the auto body business before and and clearly see the dent. Hopefully the seller will respond by tomorrow before I make a claim.

Front V-Cowl came in as well... it was pretty beat up and the tabs were bent, but that was my fault. I thought it was due to the light reflecting off the item, it clearly shows the bent and flex so that my own fault. Live and learn I guess.. lol anyways that's the update for now. I am going to the DMV tomorrow to register the 250R and get plates for it. I will be picking it up on Saturday! wOOT owoot!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2895 Comments 0
« Final Plastics Parts     Main     Tags and Tax »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation