ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

Ninjette Chronicles: The Final Chapter

Posted March 11th, 2009 at 09:09 AM by xTKx

Since the approval, my wife and I figured we would check to see how much and for what interest rate. Well, with just her info and the additional income for the bank to look at, we got approved for over double the amount that only I was approved for! And not only that, but we got a 5.75% interest rate on the loan! Woot woot!

Anyway, while we were waiting to go ahead and fill out papers we went over to check out the gear. My wife found a jacket and helmet (which she looked amazing in) that she really liked, so that got me a little excited because I wanted to try and make this about us; not just me...

After a couple customers, the finance guy finally came over....

It was time...

We sat down in his office and talked for a while (he's such a cool guy). We joked around, filled out the paperwork, then we were done. Well, except one thing: I couldn't take the bike! My insurance company had quoted me over double what I was paying on my...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bike-Pics-013_resize.jpg (142.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Bike-Pics-010_resize.jpg (151.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Bike-Pics-009_resize.jpg (184.4 KB, 8 views)
Finally!
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

Ninjette Chronicles Part III

Posted March 3rd, 2009 at 04:22 PM by xTKx
Updated March 4th, 2009 at 11:46 AM by xTKx

Went to the dealer again today (this time on a specific mission). That's right, I wasn't piddle-farting around the lobby just wishing, I put my thoughts into action. I talked to the sales guy I've been talking to for the past couple of weeks and filled out the credit app. He said it shouldn't take too long...

waited...

waited...

The finance guy comes out and says that the bank they're using for loans is really busy, but we should know in an hour. I leave for lunch and come back. Still no for sure answer.

waited...

waited...

The finance guy finally comes back and my heart's racing. "Bad news," he says. "You didn't get approved for the full amount." My heart sank. He started going through other options with the Kawasaki credit card...yeah right. 21.99% interest, uhhhh, no thanks. Feeling defeated, my body language told the guy I just wanted to go...

"But...
Finally!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ninjette Chronicles Part II

Posted February 26th, 2009 at 08:05 AM by xTKx

So, now I've ordered my new jacket (I know, I know, I don't even have my bike and I've already ordered the jacket for it), but it went on mad clearance so I couldn't pass it up! Ordered it yesterday from newenough.com and it should be here today! (I only live about 3-4 hours from their warehouse).

After I placed the order for my jacket, I got bit by the ninjette bug...

I left work to go to the dealer for a while. I wanted to get all the info necessary to make my dream a reality...once I have the cash... They have the two colors I want in stock! (Sorry Kelly, I'm not after the fastest color...). Just last week they were sold out and now they have all the colors in inventory!! The girl I talked to said they should be able to keep a decent inventory now...hopefully... I didn't have any $$ at the time to put down on a deposit, so I had to leave empty handed...again...

I'm going to call my brother today to see when he's going...
Finally!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ninjette Chronicles Part I

Posted February 17th, 2009 at 05:07 PM by xTKx
Updated February 19th, 2009 at 02:48 PM by xTKx

So I've been thinking for a while about typing out all of the events that are taking place in order for me to get my ninjette, but I'm not what you'd call a "blogger." In fact, my existence on myspace and facebook is only because of my wife who consistently checks our accounts.

So, here it is: my first blog.....ever....

Many of you may already know that I received a nice bonus from Uncle Sam this year on my tax return because my wife and I just bought our new house a few months ago. Well, we just received our check last week. And before we even had the check, we began car searching for her (you see, getting my ninjette was solely dependent on getting her a car first and only if we had "left overs" to spare ). We've found my wife a car, we're picking it up this weekend, and -yes- we have "left overs" to spare. However, it's not quite as much as I was hoping.

So, now we've got my wifes car to sell that...
Finally!
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation