ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > NathanUc

Rate this Entry

Winter Goals

Posted November 8th, 2011 at 04:23 AM by NathanUc

Riding season will likely end for me Either late Nov or if I'm really lucky, early Dec.

Probably be able to get back on around Feb-March depending on license issue.

Over the winter I'd like to get some work done on her as I'll be able to keep her in pieces for extended periods of time.

Over Dec-Jan I'd like to accomplish the following:
1. Koso gauge
2. rear huger
3. Finally get my clip ons, rear sets, and preload adjusters installed and adjusted
4. Upgrade to a fully customizable rear suspension
5. Possibly attempt a FI project
6. upgrade brake lines
7. aftermarket levers.

Something that I'm sure sounds stupid and way out of my league would be adding a mini turbo if I can get a really solid FI setup. Since the FI setup seems to be a lot of starting up tests, I probably can't do that over winter as I can't start my bike in my living room (if it were my house, I would but it's just an apartment).

Anywho, those are my plans. Time/money permit I'd like to have most of those done before my next ride.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6410 Comments 2
« Rejetting....     Main
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    1 - 7 are all doable, but #5 is more complex than the other 6 combined. Good luck!

2. Old Comment
    Yeah, only thing that might slow down 1-7 (other than 5) is money.

The Ecotrons plug and play kit seems to be evolving into a great piece of kit. Planning to just use this once all the kinks are worked out.

Thanks for comment

Motorcycle Safety Foundation