ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Joshorilla

Notices

Rate this Entry

Checks! Do 'em!

Posted October 20th, 2012 at 12:48 PM by Joshorilla

I tend to check my bike briefly before I ride, and I do a through walk around my bike on a saturday, this includes a hose down with the pressure cleaner at the garage & then a chain lube and I tend to lube most moving parts etc.

I went to do my full check and noticed my front brake levels bracket screws were completely loosened, I don't know if this was a malicious act, or if it was a result of vibrations, but I noticed after leaving it in a public car park over night so it wouldn't surprise me if it were malicious, and it's never happened before.

It was a little shocking, so much so I went round my whole bike with screw drivers and spanners and tightened every bolt / screw I could find! None were too loose which was re-assuring.

Perhaps before you ride you could spare five minutes to check if everything is in shape with your bike?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1556 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation