ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

My Signature

Posted July 8th, 2015 at 10:54 AM by InvisiBill

I've had a few people contact me about my signature. To avoid repeating things, I'm going to put an explanation here.

Here's the part of my sig that gets people:
*** <NAME>, I'm not your mom and I'm not paying for your parts, so do whatever you want with your own bike. ***

I intentionally used a bit of trolling to catch the reader's eye. I'm not targeting you specifically, I'm targeting [you]. When you're reading it, I don't even know who you are, but it sure stands out when you see your own name, doesn't it?

A number of people seem to take offense at the rest of the statement. If you're offended by the statement, you don't understand it. I'm simply saying that I'm not in charge of you or your money, so you have no obligation to heed any of the advice I give (just like I'm not obligated to heed the advice of anyone else). When I'm your legal guardian or sponsoring your bike, then I'll expect you to do what I say. Until then,...
EX500 full of EX250 parts
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation