ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > sassyninja

Notices

Rate this Entry

8000Kms Later...

Posted August 23rd, 2013 at 04:51 PM by sassyninja

I love my bike, but I think Im good for a bit! After a 2 week long vacation and doing about 500kms a day Im more then happy to take my SUV to work. We rode about 1500kms down to the border... And made it all the way down to San Fran before deciding to start making our way back up towards Canada... What a trip!!! In so many different ways. The Oregon Coast.... Im so going back in a car so I can do all the touristy things like shopping, days at the beach, dune buggys, seal coves... Everything. Cali... Not a fan, mostly because thats where the trip had its worse moments and encounters! 1) its effing HOTT! 2) Ran into so many rude people, minus the cop who helped me find my partner after we got seperated in SF,late at night,and he had my bank cards passport and drivers license. 3) Got seperated from my partner and lost in San Fran 4) Got a speeding ticket... Still thinking about how to deal with that one!! Anyways, after SF we hit up Lk Tahoe, which is beautiful! Then up through Nevada where I destroyed a few Tumble weeds with sassy... OH my favorite, FAVORITE thing about Cali... THEY OIL THEIR ROADS WTF???????? That was fun, NOT! Back to Nevada, HOT... After Nevada we went back into California up to Oregon to crater lake, also pretty, then back over to the 101 in hopes that it wouldnt be foggy like it was. No luck but it was still beautiful and amazing! Deff my Fav part of the trip, happily back safe and sound in Canada! But stoked for the next road trip to the U.S.A
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8930 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation