ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > rceezy

Notices

Rate this Entry

Track Day Success!

Posted September 11th, 2010 at 07:38 PM by rceezy

So, I can now cross off "track day" from my Bucket List. I am beyond thrilled that I was able to enjoy a Sunday Funday at the track. Who knew!

Someone I know called it a "crack day" and I couldn't agree more. It's definitely a whole new level of addiction and fun. I enjoyed learning more about my bike as well.

I hardly put any miles on her this season due to scheduling and my babies so I was extremely nervous about riding at the track. I was deathly afraid of going down and hurting myself but I had to push those negative thoughts aside and tell myself to Man Up. LOL

Anyway, I can't wait until the next one. I believe we are going October 16th with Nesba @ Putnam. I am looking to demo one of their bikes. I'm excited!

Link to my pictures and etc.,

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55239

Anyway, let's just say I had a great wonderful first experience.

Next stop? Mods.

Clip Ons
Rear Sets
New exhaust
Windscreen
Solo Cowl Seat
Pazzo Levers

........... I guess I could go on and on but I'll have to make these mods sporadically throughout my ownership of the bike. People always ask me if I'll upgrade but I doubt it. The 250 has all I need. And if I feel froggy one day, I can always take the R6 out! She will become a track bike soon anyway.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9791 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation