ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > gfloyd2002

Notices

Rate this Entry

My Daily Commute

Posted February 19th, 2012 at 08:25 PM by gfloyd2002

A video of my daily commute, taken on my Contour Roam. If you are interested in Barbados or riding conditions in Barbados, take a look.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 20556 Comments 3
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment

2. Old Comment
    That was beautiful! As a horticulturist, my head was spinning. Never get to see those plants in real life. What an amazing ride to work that would be. Your ride looks peaceful, who could ask for more?

That, to me is the essence of daily riding, curves and interesting scenes to look at.

I like your traffic jam, I experience those during my 3am rides. It's so unusual, I always slow down to see if the driver needs assistance. Other than that, I usually only see police cars, they wave to me now. Probably think I'm nuts. :-)

More tours please!
  3. Old Comment
    Flippin awesome....makes me want to move. Any food production plants down there that could use a process engineer?

Motorcycle Safety Foundation