ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Miraha

Notices

Rate this Entry

Happy Easter!

Posted April 24th, 2011 at 10:00 AM by Miraha

Decided not to do "Easter Dinner" this year, it seems holiday dinners (except Thanksgiving) are really just a waste of food in our house. I mean, yeah we eat, but all the time spent preparing and then all the leftovers taking up room in the fridge are just a waste.

So Im gonna make spaghetti and cheesy garlic bread for dinner, I know everyone likes it and any leftovers will be eaten.

I ventured out onto the busy roads today to get gas and visit a friend a few miles away to wish her family a Happy Easter and to show off my new bike!

I am still waiting for my gear to arrive and after browsing around ninjette.org at all the pictures and modifications others have done to their ninjas I am antsy to make mine look good too!

I already stopped by Impact Kawasaki and ordered a seat cowl yesterday, last night online I ordered a B2 Industries Fender Eliminator kit (2wheelpros.com $62.99) Tag Bolts w/white LED (customdynamics.com $16.95) I figure it should be fairly simple to splice into the existing license plate light wires with the tag bolt wires... we shall see... stay tuned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2155 Comments 0
« Delivery Day!     Main     I want a slip on! »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation