ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > BlueTyke

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

My First Snowman

Posted January 21st, 2010 at 05:49 PM by BlueTyke

Phil packing a few more bits in (Just so you know Phil is about six foot tall so that also gives you a good idea how tall the snowman was)

My snowman (Pine cone for a nose, and pipe cleaners for eyes, mouth and arms)

Artsy fartsy snowman

Me (OH! I got a hair cut and got bangs... not that it's important) and the snowman

There.. I enjoyed the big snow. Now I am ready for warmth! Bring it on!
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

Sunny's Adventures with Photography - Jenn's wedding

Posted August 10th, 2009 at 10:10 AM by BlueTyke

So one of my good friends on this coast got married. I was invited as a guest but I brought my camera just because, she asked me to . So these are a few of my favorite shots.

I will note that I borrowed a zoom lense from my co-worker it's a 55 - 200.

Bows on the rows

Flowergirl love

The Groom - Phil

Skipping flowergirl (She was so cute!)

The fabulous Wedding Coordinator (Also the Bride's cousin)

So slow I'm first!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

09-08-01 Sunny & Tyke encounter Noche Caliente Pt 2

Posted August 3rd, 2009 at 09:01 AM by BlueTyke

We got down to the 'end' of the fun part and had to go back. Well then... Humm.... Can I go first? Mrs. Caliente described where we were going and Tyke and I were off! I didn't get far before I found a car that was going just a little bit slower than I would have liked.

One of the reasons I had decided to go ahead, aside from taking the corners a little faster, was to take pictures. I knew I could get ahead far enough to take out the Nikon and get some shots

My choosen spot to catch these crazy two fiddies in action

Here they come

closer

Mrs. Caliente
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

09-08-01 Sunny & Tyke incounter Noche Caliente Pt 1

Posted August 3rd, 2009 at 08:58 AM by BlueTyke

Photos only

Today was a long time coming. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. It turned out the fates agreed. It was time to meet Noche Caliente!

On top of knowing that I knew it was going to be a long day. As it turned out I was right!

Time to get underway 6:00am wake up time to be out the door by 7am. I sprang Tyke from storage the night before and had her buckled down to my civic so I wouldnt have to fight with storage.

The day started out nicely I headed out with little to no traffic. I was doing good on time. When I reached the DC area I realized I had forgotten my phone at home! That was desasterous because I knew I was going to get it in the end as no one could get ahold of me. Never mind the fact that where I was riding there wasn't much signal. Either way. I got a scolding when I got home and told that if I forget my phone again it'll be the couch. So nice to know he cares.

Anyway back on...
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

09-04-21 Admin Assistant Appreciation

Posted April 21st, 2009 at 04:19 PM by BlueTyke

So I got flowers for Administrative Appreciation and then treated to lunch. Of course I could not resist taking pictures of my flowers...A few of my favorite pictures:

I liked how the stems were blury and the background part of the flower is sharp

so for lunch we headed over to the Peabody Institute. For more info on the Institute go here. In short though it is a music school owned by Johns Hopkins....
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Sunny & Tyke revisit Pretty Boy Dam

Posted April 19th, 2009 at 10:02 AM by BlueTyke

09-04-18 Pretty Boy Dam

It was a week full of ups and downs and so the only solution for that was a ride. For a while I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to ride today because… I had purchased a seat cover for my Tyke and it was in the process of being installed by Phil. Luckily at 10pm on Friday night he shows me the completed piece! Now the seat looks well and good all on it’s own but really it looks much better on Tyke..

Before: (Port deposit ride)

After:

I am happy with the end result. It would have been perfect if the blue matched but I think it is close enough and it certainly...
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation