ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Smurfette and Me

Rate this Entry

The Picture Quest

Posted September 8th, 2013 at 02:03 PM by skbrent

Bound and determined to get an entry in the picture game, I convinced my boyfriend we needed to drive 50 miles to the nearest drive-thru beer place.

Being Sunday in Texas it is, of course, closed but I got my picture in front of it at least. Hope it counts! I hold out hope that one of these days Texas will change it's antiquated laws and allow us heathens to sin on Sunday. Ok, we can buy beer and wine so we can sin a little...as long as we go to church first (beer and wine sales only after noon). I mean, if Kansas can change there laws and allow liquor stores to open on Sunday, there is hope for Texas!

It was a good ride today. We left a around 9:00 this morning, got my picture, had a burger then took the LOOOOONNNNNGGGG way home. Got home around 3:30 which is a little later than I would have liked only because the last hour or so of the ride was really hot! It's supposed to get up to 98 today.

It was an awesome day!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8985 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment

Motorcycle Safety Foundation