ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Joshorilla

Rate this Entry

Snow Ninja!

Posted March 11th, 2013 at 03:18 PM by Joshorilla
Updated November 21st, 2013 at 09:20 PM by Joshorilla

Today, well rather yesterday night and this morning we've had a relentless torrent of blizzards unlike anything anyone can remember, only Thursday I was sunbathing in the garden.

As a result of this freak weather phenomenon my ninja has been encased in ice and snow, although now I believe i'd have an easier time fobbing her off as a 1000cc

I shouldn't imagine I will be able to ride for the next few days, the three roads from my house leading to town "where I work" are all blocked off by fallen trees, I am able to telly work so I won't miss out on any pay, but I would rather have the days off as a holiday
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3430 Comments 3
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Poor bike

2. Old Comment
    She's fiiiine
  3. Old Comment
    Nice, mine was the same on Friday, took a couple of trips out with a warm kettle in each hand to de snow it.

Got some funny looks on the bike, & my Sidi's had zero grip leaving me tottering like one of Essex's finest after a bottle of chardonnay & few vodkas once I got off it!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation