ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > davidgz

Notices

Rate this Entry

never blogged before. guess I'll give it a shot.

Posted July 24th, 2010 at 07:51 PM by davidgz

Hello......tap, tap, tap.....is this thing on? Sooooo, after a few weeks of searching for my new toy, I found a great deal on an 07 250 Ninja with only 3800 miles. The tires are brand new with the little knobby doo hickeys still on them. A few scars on the plastic from a very low speed drop. But other than that perfect condition. I drove 75 miles to look at it, this morning. Then drove it home. Wonderful machine. Thank you Lord for allowing me to find it, buy it, and then lead me safely home. Thank you to my wonderful wife who braved the long trip back praying I didn't fall off the darn thing. I love you honey, thank you for being my wife, and sharing the journey we call life. At 49 years old, neither of us know if this is a mid life crisis buy, or a good economic decision. But either way, it was great fun (except for the vibrating in my hands for 10 minutes after getting off). guess that's it...signing off now...over, and out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4942 Comments 3
Main     Blog #2 »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    hey... speak a little a louder for us guys in the back.

congrats on the new bike. take the wife for a ride on it... I bet she'll enjoy the vibrations from it.

2. Old Comment
    It's a mid-life crisis bike! At 44 myself I have shocked a lot of people with my purchase of a "bullet bike" and the major lifestyle change.

If they could only see the big smile on my face every time I ride. Woohoo!!
  3. Old Comment

Motorcycle Safety Foundation