ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > deezyellownutz

Rate this Entry

250R Update

Posted May 7th, 2010 at 05:52 AM by deezyellownutz

Finally got an extra set of rear pegs for the drivers pegs on the bike. I managed to break one of the spring things. Bummer. I'll have to hit up the the forum for them.

Parts are due back from paint today. We finally decided to go with White with 50% blue pearl and 50% white pearl. This bike is going to make my zx10 look lame.

I ended up doing the R&G tidy tail, looks good and fits well. Instructions were lacking but I got idea and put everything together. R&G products are a little more expensive but well worth it in my option.

I have talked to Cycle Pirates about the folding foot controls and they might consider making them if the demand is high enough, so people call!

Ordering LED turn signals today. The wife just got her permit and will be taking the MSF class on the 19 - 21. Hopefully we both can be out on the road riding around by June.

I will post pictures of before and after when the 250R is done.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4493 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation