ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > deezyellownutz

Rate this Entry

Tags and Tax

Posted March 26th, 2010 at 11:06 AM by deezyellownutz

Went to the DMV today and got new tags for the 250R. Picked up the slip to wait my turn and there were 10 people in front of me... my number a A064 they were on A054... anyways the slip said "estimate wait time 18m15s" my @$$ it was... took me 45 minutes and $295 later. I was registered and have new tags! Yay.

Called the dealer, bike is ready for tomorrow. They open at 10AM. For all those who have been inquiring about the parts I am selling, I will have the pictures up once I get the bike home and tear her down to pack.

I expect another shipment of parts to arrive today. At least if anything gets done this weekend, I will be the front risers, rear lowering kit, kickstand and if I am lucky the R&G Sliders might show up today or tomorrow!

Looking forward to doing the sliders install and waiting for the remaining parts to arrive.

Chao!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2909 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation