ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > meeshee

Notices

Rate this Entry

A few more days.....

Posted August 24th, 2010 at 08:28 AM by meeshee

And it begins.....my MSF class that is. My real journey to see if I should even be on a bike. I'm excited and nervous all in one! Everyone on this forum has been such a great help....I have listened to every bit of advice given and I appreciate all of your time and energy that you have spared.

I'm just ready to become a rider....a real rider....not the "cute girl on the back".

So, a few more days and we will see what happens....Friday, Saturday and Sunday are my class days. I wish I could get to a parking lot one more time....but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen....so I guess I'll leave it in the hands of the "bike gods" now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 19933 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Best of luck. You will do fine. Most of the new riders in my class didn't have any prior practice. You are ahead of the game.
    Posted August 24th, 2010 at 09:05 AM by backinthesaddleagain backinthesaddleagain is offline

Motorcycle Safety Foundation