ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Lychee

Notices

Rate this Entry

Adjustable levers are awesome!

Posted September 24th, 2013 at 09:28 AM by Lychee

But I bet you knew that already.

I sourced a cheap set of 92-11 ex500 levers and the ex500 clutch perch from ebay. Now I can adjust the levers to fit my hand ergos. I always did hate the little bumps on the stock levers. Those drove me nuts when I first bought the bike. I like the ex500 parts because they look oem and not the flashy china levers you see all over ebay. It's nice that the parts were not super expensive either. The brake lever pivot really needed some grease! I also swapped over the clutch safety switch from the 250 to the perch since the ex500 switch had broken plastic in two places. During the swap I noticed the clutch cable was fraying at the weak point near the lever pivot. I suppose that is next along with the chain replacement.

I miss the gsxr rubber grips. Those were so comfy. Ah well what can you do. Buy it on ebay!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10385 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation