ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

2009 ninja 250r engine ticking & knocking noise

Posted July 8th, 2013 at 10:29 AM by ubxssangz

HI all,

Thank goodness for this forum.
I have a 2009 NINJA 250R, 6K miles, no modifications. I hope to give you as much details as possible.

Service History:
Got the bike used at about 4000 miles.
Flushed and replaced the coolant at about 4500 miles. After i passed the 5500 miles i noticed that i kept on loosing coolant and the heat signal kept on coming on when riding in low speeds . I kept on re-filling the reserve coolant tank up to that point then learned that i had to fill it from the filler neck, which was a little low in coolant. After that i have no problems with the bike heating up.
I have recently used seafoam on the gas tank for the last 2 consecutive fills(6 oz of seafoam with 3 gallons of gasoline).
I have also used seafoam right before an oil change 4 oz of seafoam and rode for about 75 miles. Again, i have used seafoam on the engine oil after the oil change, 4 oz of seafoam and rode for about 150 miles with...
ninjette.org member
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

How to clean sight glass

Posted June 25th, 2013 at 09:39 AM by ubxssangz

I have a 09 ninja 250 and wondering if anyone knows how to clean the sight glass.
ninjette.org member
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation