ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > JayVapes

Notices

Rate this Entry

Stuck before I start

Posted November 8th, 2021 at 03:48 AM by JayVapes

So as I have gotten things in the mail, such as the clutch lever bolt new oem levers and adjustable levers, fork seals and dust covers, fork oil etc... I have been putting off a fork seal driver and I'm not sure which one to get. So I have to figure that out, I also have to figure out which coolant I want to be running in it. I already have begun to work on the fairings and the cyanoacrylate is working impressively well. After learning what abs slurry, glue and cement is I wanted to tray all those things but I havent purchased acetone. If these fairings break I will definitely be giving it a try. anywho I also need a motorcycle jack since I will be removing to forks to change the oil in them. So this blog is mostly to state I havent installed the new bars, levers, or fork seals because I dont have a Bike jack. I guess I could use a could use something else to hold it erect. Idk I'm challenged when it comes to thinking this way. I am the kind of person that says there is a right tool for the job...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 28420 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation