ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Joshorilla

Rate this Entry

I'm all shook up

Posted September 11th, 2012 at 11:47 AM by Joshorilla

I wasn't going to blog for a few days but I have been shaken up and I am ready to explode! Long story short, I go to overtake a guy doing 10mph under the speed limit and he puts his foot down, what am I supposed to do? He's gaining on me, I drop a gear and just gain him then slip infront before a van pulling out almost hits me.

I am livid right now! It's my first hard proof nugget that there are people out their that view you as an object to be squished. I liken it to movies where you seen an enemy plane being blown up, and note how natural that sounded, people cheer as if to say "got 'em!" the element of humanity is lost in the idea of taking down a machine and I feel the same is happening here, after all, would Top Gun be as fun if it were people running around with hand guns shooting people in the head, no that would be sadistic.

I wouldn't put it based the old git to complaing to the police, "they like to do that here" I suppose the sense of injustice does me here on this one, the near demonization of motorcyclists. It will be a while before I go out for a fun ride again, I don't easilly let go of these feelings and shrug them off.

Yiddish expresses it best.

Oy vey.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1395 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation