ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

New to bikes and ready to learn the hard way

Posted January 18th, 2013 at 06:59 AM by asmith43

New years resolution, start a blog. I'll start by saying I love my bike(2002 ninja 250) on that note she given me a lot of expensive repairs and up keeping's. her back ground... well i don't know much about her. I bought her off of craigslist in October 2012 as a birthday present for my self. i know she has been layed down(but nit by me) and i know know that she didn't get cared for well by her previous rider. back ground on my bike knowledge well there was none, I knew I wanted a ninja. before I got my bike I didn't know what "locking the forks" meant or what engine displacement was, you can throw terms at me and i will have no idea still but im working on it.
I plan on trying to upload videos of me working on my bike because repairs are cheaper when you do them your self! that said i have replaced the read light bulb, changed the rear sprocket, changed the oil, and today i have to put new break pads on.
and before you think psh that's easy(which it probably...
chicks are hotter on bike
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation